Subconscious limit removal or aura cleaner

I am not getting results or getting very slow that’s why I started subconscious limit removal sapien medicine , but I had to know about aura cleaner too quadible interegity , what should I do use both or any one and it should be before playlist as booster or after subliminal playlist as detachment ??

2 Likes

The Point of No Return Article from the Sapien Med team on what to do, when the videos don’t seem to work.

These are the videos that are recommended there. First Energy Body/Aura Deep Clearing Cleaning. This is similar to the Quadible Integrity video you are using, but much stronger.
Keep in mind, this removes the effects of all subliminals or morphic fields you listened to 3 hours before using it.
Ideally listen to it after you wake up. After using it for over a week, you then only need to listen to it every seven days for maintenance.

Play Love, Gratitude and Appreciation after the Subconscious Limit Removal. Both videos complement each other really well. From the article:

Now this audio is great to listen to after subconscious limits because it puts you in a mindstate of loving and appreciating what you do have and what you are. When you do this, you are sending signals to your mind and the universe that you already have what you want and need, that you are whole…

Finally the Exorcism Rite 2.0 is another great way, to clean yourself, which in turn will make all of Dream’s videos more effective.

If you are traumatized or have to deal with depression, then the whole Mental Health album can improve your psychic state, which in turn will make all fields more effective.

These are the essential videos, to get the videos to work better for you. If you want more tools to clean your energy body, then read this post from uial:

And regarding your question:

Yes use these audios before your playlist!

12 Likes

And listening to Dream Seeds new live-stream can help as well. It cleans your aura and removes negative energy:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=abjAdY0p7d0

Edit: Stream was just restarted and needed new link.

8 Likes

I thought that the aura cleaner field by dream seed would remove all subliminal results

From where is the 3h information

1 Like

It’s from a comment by Sapien in the YouTube comments section.

From a post by @gpo: