Is manifesting/visualizing WHILE listening to the audios important?

I have a ~2 hour playlist which I listen twice everyday. is it okay that i watch movies / study while listening to the audios? Or i need to be in a meditative state while listening? This has been a big dilemma for me recently.
I know for a fact that apart from :

1. Being consistent with the audios ,listening to them everyday.
  2. Drinking Lots of water
  3. Not thinking about the results ; letting go of the desires
    4)Actually doing stuff that supports the audio you listen (no fap ,working out)
    5)Using Boosters etc

Believing is the most important thing you should do to make the audios work.
how can i achieve that without setting most of my day to listening to audios and doing visualizations and affirmations and still get awesome results?

sorry for a big post but i wanted to be thorough with how I was feeling.

3 Likes

@This_Boy_Here is sapien medicine a team which has dreamweaver and sam?

2 Likes

I think it’s just the name of his channel. I could be wrong. And then there’s Dale Power too, the one that, to my knowledge trained Dream. I could be wrong.

3 Likes

Here is the about us page from the Sapien website, which might be of interest to you. It describes a bit more about the Sapien team.

1 Like

@uial what are your views regarding the op post?

1 Like

I think @This_Boy_Here’s answer was excellent. :grinning:

Manifesting and visualising isn’t required for the fields to work, or necessarily the only method for one’s belief to improve the results. So long as your energy system is engaged with the morphic fields, they will work on you.

The methods which work best for a person can be a bit individual, so what works for you is something that one often discovers over time through testing and experiences.

Raising your vibration and clearing your energy system can also one’s improve receptiveness to fields and changes.

Atmospheric Vibration Raiser and Raise Your Vibration raise vibrations for your environment and you. Environmental Energy Accumulator can help with manifestation. Perhaps playing these energies for your environment or before listening to your playlist might help.

From the description of Environmental Energy Accumulator:

What this does is draw and accumulate energy around you or where ever this is played. It works in the environment around you.
Maybe you need excess energy for some form of ‘manifestation’ or ‘materialization’ or just need to revitalize the area around you.
All living things in this charged environment will also benefit from this.
The energy is cleaned, depatterned and neutral.

Here are possible Sapien fields which can clear your energy system:

Perhaps this tip from Sam about engaging your subconscious whilst listening might help too:

Why do some fields work for me and others don’t?

It really is all subjective. Some things work better than others or just don’t work at all. But then, a certain variation can end up working. This is even the same with over the counter or prescription drugs as everyone tends to have varying experiences with them. But with subtle energies, the subjectivity is even more so because subtle energies are affecting you through the thinner layer of reality where thoughts are a lot more concrete.

Our thought patterns, limiting beliefs, ext… all tend to have an effect on the way morphic fields affect us. This is why quite often, there is subconscious resistance. So if the day you decide to begin to listen to an audio, you go in with conflicting thoughts or a certain mood, those thoughts may influence the audio to not produce noticeable results… which might snowball into it not working at all. That being said, the opposite is very true as well. It could still work despite such thoughts which it has for most listeners. So don’t begin to worry about your thoughts while listening. We have recently been working on finding ways to circumvent subconscious resistance.

If you have trouble with an audio, try this. While listening, say ‘I ask my subconscious to engage and accept this energy at this moment I am listening to this.’ It’s small enough of a window that it will pay attention and let it happen, then revert back after. Try this out if you begin to have subconscious resistance.

If you plan to do other things as you listen, you might try asking your subconscious to do this at the same time.

13 Likes

Really insightful. Much Appreciated :grinning:

2 Likes

To add to these great posts, the whole water thing is a load of waffle. And feel free to multi-task

4 Likes

@chainjoker i cant even think about meditating to the audios haha if i did that my whole day would pass in listening to the audios only. its such a relief to hear we can do our daily tasks while listening to the fields. it would be so hard to fit the audios in your routine if such was not the case

4 Likes