Subconscious Limit Remover

A free to use subconscious Limit Remover audio. Does not replace it’s premium counterpart (confidence reprogramming). This one is rather a small part of the premium version. (In cause if anyone wanted to know what’s the difference). This one also collects information about users negative subconscious belifes and learns them so that overtime it can improve itself more and more by mass collection of data. Later one it will be able to remove the subconscious belifes more smoothly and easily as time goes on. counterpart.

5 Likes

Also do not stop if anyone feels something heavy or uncomfortable in their mind. It only means it’s removing something. If you’re energy sensitive enough or have good observation level you’ll be able to to what it is working on. At some point there will be a feeling of release/relief which would indicate that it successfully removed something. The patterns will repeat until you no longer have any subconscious limitations. After that if you feel like you picked up new limiting belifes you can always repeat the process letter on.

2 Likes

thanks a lot for this.

i have a multi-audio reproducer.

is it okay that i use many of your silent fields simultaneously from the same device?

If you’re asking about combining the audio with other audios into a single audio then no, but if you’re using a device and playing multiple audios in the same device then there isn’t any problem. The audio will only do what it’s supposed to do. For example you can use 3 different media player to play three different audio in a single device and it’s fine as it doesn’t affect the original audio in any manner. Or if you have a player that can run multiple audios at once then it’s also fine as long as you don’t combine them into one.

4 Likes

I want to be clear, do I need to take a break after playing one audio before playing the next one? How long does the audio last?

Would it be bad to play audio continuously, constantly going from field to field?

1 Like

i don’t think there’s a right or wrong answer for this.

your body will tell you if you feel fatigue or overwhelm it may be a time to stop.

You’re answering the field by listening too much at once. That’s a very versatile answer. It has nothing to do with my question.

Right. Unless I mention something explicitly there’s no special rule or condition or it simply doesn’t matter what you do. How long it lasts depends on the user there’s no specific answer.

1 Like

No unless I say anything like that. Like I said if there’s anything specific about any audio then I would have mentioned in description. General rule is that if it’s not in description then it’s not worth thinking about and you can do as you want as what you experience or feel is subjective only to you. And my products are everything that’s in description and anything other than that doesn’t matter as I never leave any detail. Just mentioning in advance for future reference.

2 Likes