Subconscious Block Remover (Confidence Reprogramming)

We are more or less all aware of subconscious blockage removal and how it impacts us. But this audio track is to push it but further. This not only affects yout subconscious but unconscious layer of the mind which is related to shadow work. It will remove blocks and belifes form both these levels and even any specific belifes. For example you can ask the audio to check what’s stopping you from being successful or from making money or be happy etc. It will not only remove blocks but also will replace it with confidence. If you just remove something and do not replace it with something else then it’s easier for old pattern to take place again hence why many would feel like the same after removing negative belifes some times later. So for example if you removed belifes such as I can’t make money or I can’t be happy etc then it will be replaced with confidence such as “I can make money or be happy etc”. So it removes the old belifes and installs confidence of those topics so it not only removed the negative beliefs from your reality but goes further by amplifying your positive belifes. Comes with audio track.

In short it can be used normally or to remove subconscious blocks related to any specific topic like wealth, luck , health etc.

Added test command function into it

9 Likes

A tip is that you can also use this and ask the audio to check what belifes are stopping you from getting best result from fields, subliminal etc. It can be used to clear those as well or any type of subconscious limitations you can think of. It’s made in a way so that it can be used as an all round subconscious blockage removal tool related to any topic, feeling, belifes etc.

2 Likes

Upgraded. Added a new method which allows to remove blocks with more smoothly so the process creates less discomfort and easier letting go.

4 Likes

You can now download it from Patreon shop.

Does this only remove specific beliefs or can you use it to remove all beliefs stopping or preventing X?

1 Like

Your only limit here is imagination. Do whatever you wish related to this topic. Just ask and it will do it and replace the removed energy with positive confidence realted to that topic so that the same beliefs cannot take place again.

2 Likes

Hi,

I have a few other questions:

How many times is it safe to use the audio in a day?

If more than one time, can you use on different subjects?

If you can use it multiple times in a day, should you wait for a period of time before using again to give your mind the space it needs to process?

1 Like

No there’s no limit focus on one intent at a time if there’s any to remove specific subconscious block. Or just play it and let the audio what it wants to do if you don’t have any intent in mind. And there’s no problem looping unless I specifically mention don’t loop it. If you can handle it then play many times you want. So you can use it with intention to remove something very specific let’s say you’re bad at something so you can ask it to remove blocks that’s stopping you from being good at it or just use it normally without any intent. But if you set intent then it’s one at a time.

1 Like

the file is very potent. I never thought it could be so effective.

3 Likes

Glad to know you liked it. Enjoy.

1 Like

Added some new changes and another major upgrade in it,

Now this audio is connected to this free version, as a result the more people use it the more data is transferred to this version using the previous cross platform connection method, as a result it will have more data to work with and improve on along with it’s own data it will now use information from that audio as well for its own development which can lead to faster paced growth of the field and more improved result. But the data of this one isn’t transfered to it’s free counterpart. No need to use the other one if you have this.

2 Likes

Also those who bought this if you guys feel any major changes on how it feels or works feel free to let me know so that I can make more improvement from data if doable.

2 Likes

Some feedback on the field.

First of all, thank you XeX and kudos for the amazing product. This is indeed extremely potent and very intelligent.

In my experience best results are achieved using the following stack:

PU’s Subconscious Limits Dissolver through your Higher Self
Sapien’s Point Of No Return
XeX’s The Shadow Worker
This field on loop

Results are simply fantastic. Since the field works on all sub- and unconscious blockages, this by far is the best field for self-acceptance and internal freedom which is key to evolving further.

Keep up the great work!

4 Likes

Update. Recently Sapien released Subconscious Limits Removal 3.0. Looping it before this field allows you to do mass automated removal of blockages. On steroids.

Field is superintelligent but I usully loop it in background w/o instructions as it does its job automatically. A truly breakthrough product. Will get Alchemy of Confidence to complement it soon.

3 Likes

Hi @Equilibrium ! Please consider making this a silent audio that can work in the background anytime (especially in sleep).

Also there may be room for further improvement if it targets every single negative belief or blockage or nasty subliminal or hypnotic programming or any other imprint and is generally more powerful.

Thank you!

Hi @Equilibrium if i ask the audio to find what beliefs are stopping me from getting best result from fields, do i need to ask the audio to delete like shadow worker or will the audio automatically delete those beliefs?

Just ask and it will do the rest

2 Likes

thanks

Added test command function into it

Info:

1 Like

Using the test right now, this is very aggressive in the best way, it is obvious to me that it is working and very fast after making an inquiry on my limitations. Your fields are fire, this is on my watchlist for next purchases!

1 Like