Subconscious Limits Removal Tag

Hi everyone! Please I want to consult something, does anyone know how I can have the custom label option of the new Sapiens store? There is an option there but it does not allow me to enter it. Thank you very much.

1 Like

if you mean the I am not a robot option, he will probably fix it, or it will work tomorrow

1 Like

There is no custom option. The message is there in error. It’s probably left over from a template that was used.

1 Like

Oh I understand brother, thank you very much for the clarification.

Thank you very much for your answer brother, sorry if it is too much trouble but do you know when you can buy other labels that were in Teespring?

1 Like

We are waiting and hoping to see them moved to the new store. No official word yet.
@Captain_Nemo?

5 Likes

Well brother, then I will wait patiently for the changes to be made, thank you very much for your kind response.

3 Likes

So all the tags will remove to sapien shop? I’m still waiting

I honestly don’t know. Just hoping. @SammyG

1 Like

relax I will upload more there
not all though, a few may be discontinued.

12 Likes

:sob::sob::sob::sob::sob::sob:

5 Likes

:confounded::confounded::confounded:

I understand, thank you leader.

1 Like

*captain ;D

2 Likes

cough matchmaker

3 Likes

:sob: :sob: :sob: :sob: :sob: :scream: :scream: :scream: :sob: :sob: :sob:

Perhaps novelties will come also! :crossed_fingers::blush:

2 Likes

4th day with subconscious limit removal tag and things are smoothing out a lot.
I almost dont feel any tiredness now

I’ve noticed dreams are more “animated” then usual

12 Likes

Day 6 the 1st October 2020

Long time ago on friday the 25th of september 2020 I ordered the legendary tag that will be known troughout the world as the super duper holy moly abrakadabra hupityhuplaest tag in whole human histroy and since this day years came by, many things happened in my life since then and I lost my friends, new friends came, I even had a wife and a family but this didnt turn out so well, I got divorced and my wife left me with the kids, they life now somewhere in hollywood with some rich dude. Sad me but what else is there to be done, I bought a dog so I wont feel lonely but he ran away and now I am sitting here and writing this in hope to let it be seen by the mighty wizzard who made this legendary tag.
Oh mighty wizzard how long have I waited for you, all these years I’ve been waiting for this one thing that everybody in this world awaits, the one and only thing that will bring salvation to my soul, the shipping confirmation email.

14 Likes

I know you will have it. Because you will wear it, it is already affecting you now.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8ORLN_KwAgs&ab_channel=PBSSpaceTime

3 Likes