Subconscious Limits Removal Tag

Ahahah I was waiting for your question :+1:t2:

After all, he is not begging. :wink:

I think Dream is gonna smite me if I mention the word lucid here again lmfao.

But eh, worth asking no?

I can stop refreshing yt every 30 mins then and move on lol

4 Likes

Absolutely

1 Like

Chill, bro it takes time to research and to create a new version. :grinning:

1 Like

Yes I have to research it some more.
there are parts of the brain or awareness that need to ‘stay awake’ while the rest sleeps.
if it is stimulated too much, then you will find it impossible to sleep. Too little and you wont lucid dream.
So the audio needs to target the exact areas and maintain it without using too much resources etc etc.

25 Likes

What about using the old lucid dreaming item system?

I remember it was something like ;

You close your eyes while wearing the item and you enter the dream world slowly with vivid imagination.

Maybe a field with relaxing music that you loop and the field induces ‘wake induced lucid dreaming’ technique?

Anyway, youre the master, good luck bro <3

4 Likes

I think there is a way that can work for everyone. create a servitor and program it like whenever someone listens to the audio and goes to sleep. the servitor will enter into the dream and will make the person realize that they are dreaming. what do you think? :face_with_monocle:

Edit: subconscious limits removal tag thread changing its direction to lucid dreaming… LOL

1 Like

Do you mean a dream induced one or WILD as @Samurai suggests?

Oops

Which is why I bought it with an expedited delivery option to make sure I got it before it sold out in 8 hours lol.

1 Like

Speaking of… @pranic_climber
Wanna tell us how your Subconscious LImits and Ego Diss. combo field is working out?
What a great field idea! I should have thought of it… :smirk:

6 Likes

Yeah I thought this tag would include Ego Diss as well?

1 Like

Having a garage sale tomorrow , hopefully people buy my stuff tomorrow so I can get enough money for this, gonna spam probably alteration and wealth audios

6 Likes

Does not seem like it!

1 Like

I think one cannot use Ego diss 24 hours as it does something to the brain and it would be a bad idea, not sure if it was sammy said that or someone else.

But yeh ego diss would be nice even if the field would automatically switch off each day after a certain amount broadcasted , not sure if that’s even possible to program

5 Likes

Woo Hoo!! Amazing. Thank you, @Captain_Nemo for getting this tag out! Just purchased it.

Now, I can keep this on me and save my ears from the piercing Subconscious Limits Removal audio! :grin: :ear:t2:

10 Likes

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZMSMk1BeslA

3 Likes

@SammyG @Captain_Nemo
Do you plan to add the other tags present on teespring in your new shop?

I’m asking cause it seems for multiple items there is only one shipping cost (unlike teespring)… am I right?

1 Like

just a few more, but not all.

11 Likes