Subconscious Limits Removal Tag

I will see how it feels after the meditation :slight_smile:. Otherwise I could always wear it only during the day i.s.o. 24-7, at least until I get used to it.

2 Likes

It could also be the energy. Taking one day or night break is not going to throw you off, but could help with the adjustment.
This is why they have breaks in the energy course - dream/sammy wrote that overwhelming your energy system could be counterproductive and create more energy blocks.
Do what feels comfortable @Radiance

8 Likes

Yeah I agree. I put the tag back on after meditation for a few hours and felt it best to not wear it overnight for the time being. I will put it on after my shower in the morning and take it off before I go to sleep. This way I’ll get plenty of the benefits and will be able to replenish at night.
I keep it in the box it came in, in another room.

2 Likes

I’d like to buy both the subconscious limits tag and the cognitive Enhancement tag at the same time. Should this be a problem? Any advice on how to wear these? Full disclosure: I’ve never purchased a tag before. Really looking forward to it!

1 Like

You don’t use it while doing specific tasks?

Explain your thought process on this please.

You don’t have trouble sleeping? I find myself having problems sleeping if I have any brain related auduos / tags on me. (Apaprt from brain regeneration)

Hi @Septimus, could the difference you feel when you add the SLR tag to your stack be due to the fact that SLR is working on limits highlighted by the stack?

@Septimus, so you don’t use SLR and CE tags together?
Also, why do you use CE only while sleeping?

1 Like

The problem is your fear, not the tag. Might I suggest Amygdala Healing (+ Fear Release)?

7 Likes

@RisingKundaFest
How’s it going with the tag ? :D

2 Likes

The SLR? still in the States.
Slowly moving along :slight_smile:

Perhaps it arrives this month, we’ll see.
Have you received yours?

nah man, same as yours, moving in usa

Mine still says ready or UPS so either they haven’t actually shipped it, or it is not being updated.

Even my book… at one point it was apparently released by customs but then it didn’t actually cross into my country apparently but back to the neighbouring one… I really hope theyre not sending it back to the USA.

2 Likes

mines going to international shippers haha, hopefully you’ll get your book and the tag tho

Our labels will arrive very soon my brothers, always waiting with unwavering faith. I feel so comfortable having found this forum, a place away from the ordinary world, where I can read and learn from people smarter and wiser than me, however the greatest gift I feel in this forum is finding people with thoughts, experiences and themes very similar to mine, a place where they don’t judge me as crazy, or as a misfit for believing in audios, many times my own environment told me “Gian, how the hell are you going to believe in those things, how are you going to abandon church!!!” Remembering all that now causes me a little laugh Lol but at the time it affected me hehe Now I’m here and I feel better than a fish in water!

15 Likes

I love how that

sounds like we are going to war

6 Likes

It must be because of the culture my brother, in my country it is very normal to speak in those terms lol here they have already told me before and it makes me laugh a little. :laughing::laughing::laughing:

2 Likes

It’s alright brother, keep your head up high

2 Likes

Thanks my dear friend! Go a head! :muscle:t3::muscle:t3::muscle:t3:

2 Likes