Subconscious Limits Removal Tag

Okay edgelord. LOL

He’s working through a tough process that’s got him feeling bad. Of course the masters of emotion and the heart would be a good choice to help and support him through that process.

Also, see how I didn’t say to ONLY talk to them?

1 Like

Masters of whining and feeding the ego you mean.

Just like you got your panties in a bunch.

Watch out, Draco behind your back comin’ for dat juicy star system! Run!!

2 Likes

You are free to hold any opinion you’d like. I stand by the advice I’ve given.

2 Likes

Samu! Be cool with my Kartikeya’s star system please -_-

Imagine the thing as pretty much what psychos(therapists) are doing: most of the time, they (we) use supportive therapies… before switching to poking/challenging ones.

4 Likes

Face yourself.

Subconscious limits removal tag works just fine on its own, it gives you the opportunity to self-reflect and face yourself.

Intercession wont help much with inner-change, thats your free will and your decision and choice, yours ONLY, who you wanna be.

Pleiadians are weasels and give terrible advice.

Love numbs the pain, its doesnt get rid of it, fyi

If youre gonna recommend “help”, recommend his higher self, not some insignificant et.

(Not that I actually care, I just wanted to insult pleiadians again, do what you want)

1 Like

I doubt that your Senpai would have launched all those intercession tags and meditations if they were so insignificant for facing one’s own self… They are not touristic spaceships.

But to each his/her own, sure.

7 Likes

Thats literally what they are.

If you befriend entities there and get help/advice, good for you.

I can take a trip to some country for vacation, meet an awesome person and learn.
Doesnt mean I went there specifically to learn.

Inner changes, who you wanna be, should be YOUR choice, in my opinion.

Again, do what you want, I really dont care, why am I even writing this?

4 Likes

This time I couldn’t agree more

Often is much better to have a clear picture of whats happening by not adding other “ingredients” to the mix

As I said, just meditate… a lot…

Welcome whatever shit comes out by creating space around it (by becoming aware of the emptiness that surrond that particular emotion, thought, sensation…)

In this way you gradually let it go and best of all regain your natural perspective

Then you’ll find yourself deeper, something else appears… just repeat the above

4 Likes

Yep… but may not apply to those who haven’t waited to have a magnificent iceberg tag before diving into SLR as an audio field (plus, many folks from many countries are currently unable to buy anything from the shop… but PayPal is a secure option, so I respect SM’s decision).

Same goes for the second line (about meditating).

Facing the self also implies to acknowledge one’s own scumbagness (excuse my French… talking only about myself btw. Yes, I’ve faced pretty much myself and my pumping ego until now, way enough not to pretend to be a flawless saint or unique source of accurate info), to see what goes on elsewhere (learning from others is included in facing the self… nobody pumps any info in you, unless you actively choose to participate)…

… why elsewhere too?

Could it be because it can avoid or reduce the chances to insult X or Y group/people out of nowhere, just for the fun of insulting? Plus, the more we insult or despise X or Y group/people… well… sorry to burst some folks’ balloon, but this simply means (most of the time) that we’re trying to repress our own tendencies that we have unpleasantly detected - just like a mirror - in the X or Y group/people in question :)) Bases of human psychology.

Akkar, nothing against you. I (my ego) just used your post as a table to write, counting on your maturity.

4 Likes

I’m not sure I’m getting what you mean actually, I’ll read it a few times :)

3 Likes

Ti scriverò un messaggio in Italiano dopo ;)

3 Likes

Grazie cara :rofl:

2 Likes

For what it’s worth, I’m definitely on team “take all the help you can get.”

7 Likes

Which reminds me, I mean to tell you @SorcerySupreme that the Metatron sigil on your website is amazing. Thanks for making/charging that!

2 Likes

It’ll pass.

10 Likes

Hell yeah, it is here
MY IPF has a new buddy, finally! SLR <3

@anon48416969 ;)
this deserves a gif also

Placing a tag in each hand

15 Likes

Nice!

10 Likes

Really happy for you man, have fun with your new life :)

9 Likes

Thanks @_OM so it’s normal to experience stuff like that

1 Like

@MasterOfYellow thank you for the advice!