Subconscious Limits Removal Tag

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZMSMk1BeslA

3 Likes

@SammyG @Captain_Nemo
Do you plan to add the other tags present on teespring in your new shop?

I’m asking cause it seems for multiple items there is only one shipping cost (unlike teespring)… am I right?

1 Like

just a few more, but not all.

11 Likes

I dont get it the sapien shop is a new site?the teespring is still in use?i

Sapienshop is now THE site.

Teespring still works too

4 Likes

@_OM still waiting on the email that the fields have been placed on my ring

2 Likes

Hahha me too! Had to make sure I got my hands on this one!

1 Like

Hello all ! this is my first post here on the forum but I have read a lot already. Ive ordered 3 other tags - matchmaker, the lion and the shield… and I have just ordered this one! Because I don’t always jive with the music on the audio, but mostly because I want to be breaking down all the subconscious crap 24/7. This could be a really big one for me I feel, I have a huge purpose ahead of me and Im still dealing with a lot of adverse stuff that I don’t want to carry forward. Thanks to all of you who give a lot here, this new world of fields is helping to rebuild me one brick at a time.

21 Likes

:+1:t2:

3 Likes

Welcome @abro and good luck for your journey

6 Likes

I also placed my first order for tags, I purchased from sapien shop directly, the layout is so nice. I got subconscious limits removal tag and pleiadian intercession tag, i had a very strong pull towards that last one. I am so excited. Dream you are the best

6 Likes

Didn’t work guys, didn’t get any money from the sale lol … will find another way somehow

11 Likes

@_OM got the mail this morning that it was done. Put the ring on… holy moly is it strong. Way stronger than either of the audios. Feels like Dream super boosted it. Noticed feeling very at peace today amongst the chaos. Fields seem to be working more effectively too. No doubts of it. Going to experiment with how long I can use the ring for daily. Plan is to try all day and take it off while sleeping.

15 Likes

3 Likes

Ahh…well someone getting energy sensitive, aren’t they?

lol well that audio is an “Old” DW creation…lol, it’s like what? 7-8 years old now?

His new fields are much stronger…ahem…yeah …like they are “superboosted” already…
Feel like I’ve said this elsewhere once or twice :thinking: :wink:

Lol, not directed at you of course, but good to see that you can testify in the differences between his “old” fields and his “new” fields for yourself.

13 Likes

Just finishing my third run of the course ;) Indeed, senpai delivered :pray:t3::sparkles: did you end up getting that combo as well?

3 Likes

Naw, not yet. I’ll wait til the rush dies down. :wink:
I’ll bother him when he has more time.

3 Likes

It’s crazy how much he does lol. Making new fields, designing art for new tags. creating an mmorpg, producing high class music/ animations for videos… must be slow down the perception of time :laughing:

11 Likes

Now there is also the Tag version of it - but it does not seem to have the “Ego” component. Is the tag the same as the audio field? Or stronger? Or different? :smiley: Probably!

3 Likes

That’s his custom order @Maoshan_Wanderer.
Pretty sure I gave the same combo recommendation to you or you gave it to me…lol i can’t even anymore with these timelines…
Either way, you SHOULD know about it :stuck_out_tongue:

4 Likes