Subconscious Limits Removal Ver 3.0 (Patreon)

I feel a good sensation in the areas of my heart/ solar plexus. It makes me feel good and the music is also good

16 Likes

Thank you! So grateful for this :pray:t2::sparkles:

12 Likes

Ah yes, all hail Mercurialism.

I guess Dream just went: meh, f**k it, Iā€™ll just go around creating demi-gods.

27 Likes

Damn broā€¦
Speechlessā€¦
And ironically I am looping malleable ego as we speak

19 Likes

matrix-there-is-no-spoon-artwork-india-438x438

23 Likes

Thank-you very much for this field, brother @Dreamweaver ! I looped version 2.0 day before yesterday for 3-4 hours and felt really great.
Going to meditate with this for few hours and dissolve all the limiting beliefs.

14 Likes

holly sh**, I feel like a kid getting his present under the Christmas tree!

17 Likes

ohhh
my
gossshh

Its so strong!!
Trying to find wordsā€¦ Instantly felt through the brain, but likeā€¦ canā€™t even describe it, its moving and spinning. I guess it feels like that time travel device from the film Contact. Total brain coherence? But it also goes beyond somehow.

Woah!!

34 Likes

I am so hypedā€¦WOW

14 Likes

I am so grateful rn, thanks captain!

11 Likes

I wake up to seeing all new amazing fields.

Thank you @Dreamweaver !!!

13 Likes

Love you Cap :heart:

11 Likes

dream tysm :sunglasses:

10 Likes

I was just thinking yesterday about if this audio will ever get an update and today I wake up seeing this uploaded. Iā€™m new here on the forum, but dang, Iā€™m pleasingly surprised.

15 Likes

After one listen, my heart feels lighter and I have already more peace.
Thank you!

11 Likes

AM I FUCKING DREAMING? NOT ONLY ITā€™S 3.0, ITā€™S ALSO A 3 MINUTE VIDEO. THANK YOU!! I just finished doing school works for 7 hours straight and this is like one of the best reward after finishing it.

23 Likes

Does this mean that Malleable Ego is no longer necessary? :roll_eyes:

I just purchased Malleable Ego during the last sale, making a great economic effort

2 Likes

itā€™s probably focused only on limits removal

9 Likes

I really donā€™t think so.

Think about this as a complex recipe, where the Malleable Ego ingredient is present.

And think as Malleable Ego as a stand alone ingredient.

You can love tomato in pasta, but also tomatoes alone, they are different, depending on the context

20 Likes

Any suggestions on how to combine it with Ego Malleable?

5 Likes