Subconscious Limits Removal Ver 3.0 (Patreon)

Malleable Ego is still great. This just has an aspect added which ensures removed limits stay removed more consistently and permanently.

14 Likes

So in a hypothetical stack would it go like this?

• Ego Malleable x1
  • This x1
  • remaining fields
4 Likes

Thank you Dream :pray:

8 Likes

thaaaaks dreamā€‹:heart: 3min audio v3 less stack time lol :innocent:

7 Likes

Omg :pleading_face::sob:

5 Likes

You can do sigils and affirmations after these and before fields (even if they are the same themes as the fields) as your Avatarā€™s suggestibility and potency will be through the roof.

8 Likes

I just saw this in my email and opened my eyes like never beforeā€¦ HOLY S- what a precious gift to start 2024. All my gratitude and appreciation goes to you Captain :heart:

11 Likes

Priority field among all others during a few days :grin:!!!

I started listening to version 2 again in my sleep yesterday. Also I listened to ā€œEnergy blockage removalā€ and ā€œEmotion releaseā€

When I woke up a few minutes ago I saw new fields :star_struck:.
Among the 3 ā€œSubconscious Limits Removal 3ā€ :heartbeat::heart_eyes:.

Thank you Dream for this one and the other 2 :relieved::pray::heartbeat::sunny:

13 Likes

Feels they are interchangeable so either

Malleable Ego + SLR 3.0 or SLR 3.0 + Malleable Ego is fine. Probably 2-5 times each?

6 Likes

Thank you for all your hard work <3

11 Likes

Have to mention this. The Art is beautiful :100:

Just like how we Tap into different frequencies and develop ourselves into this complex 3-D beings!

11 Likes

Something I have just tried out is using the audio to ā€œbendā€™ā€ the limiting beliefs or thoughts you wish to change.

Try it with subconscious limit removal 3.0 + Malleable ego playing on separate devices

16 Likes

Does this mean we donā€™t really have to listen to ego dissolution anymore?

Iā€™m grateful for this. I love the music. Been waiting for this moment for a while

4 Likes

Oh wow what a precious gift to receive!!!
Thank you Dream, thank you sooo much!! :pray:

16 Likes

Thank you @Dreamweaver for these presents, today is orthodox Christimas!

11 Likes

Thank you, Dream!

10 Likes

Omg what did I just see

8 Likes

Magic šŸ«£ @Moonhaw

12 Likes

Also waking up to amazing gifts - unexpected and awesome gifts to be sure! :slight_smile:

Thank you Captain for this magic - looping this one now. Itā€™s like the pealing of bells, signifying the freedom as we receive the blessing of limitless possibilities. :pray: :partying_face:

26 Likes

Great :sparkling_heart: :sparkling_heart: :cupid: :dash: :black_heart:

7 Likes