Subconscious Limits Removal Ver 3.0

Been peppering my day with this one at several points in the day and it’s just divine.

I’m able to negotiate with myself a lot easier. An intrusive thought will come in, you know the old “what if this what if that what if this” song and dance and I used to just kind of watch from the cheap seats but lately I find myself close enough to the stage that I go, “enough. I know it’s fine.” And it’s quieter, then.

It’s a highlighter, a very good one. One of my patterns that really gets in the way is I can in the name of self protection be cynical with people I interact with but I’ve decided that hurts more than it helps.

This one highlighted that in a few interactions I had. So following Sammy’s advice I’m hitting it in this order: this, malleable ego and the true self of others (divine spark). The affirmation: I’m balanced and judicious in how I see people. I notice the “good” equally with the “bad,” and I try my best to give the good the edge.

A follow up affirmation for next session could be, “I’m strong enough to handle whatever happens with as much grace as I can muster.”

Because If I really believe that, what’s there to really worry about?

Time to dismantle the vestiges of victim mentality, brick by brick.

25 Likes

@SammyG Not sure if anyone asked but how long do the effects of this field last with 1 listen? A few hours? A day?

3 Likes

Na I aint using andro, manly man is enough tbf

2 Likes

this is strong! after listen to this field and listen to other fields i can field the energy faster of the other fields

3 Likes

@Maoshan_Wanderer Regarding the old Androstenol field, it appears to still be in operation. The old Androstenol is archived in Wayback Machine. When Sapien’s channel was attacked Sammy recommended to access Wayback Machine, that means that the old Androstenol and all the archived fields are working.

5 Likes

Here is the original archived field Androstenol field:

5 Likes

I believe i can recover! Let’s go!

24 Likes

Nah bro, conceptual realizations :exploding_head:

how do you access, find sapeins frequencies in archived web?

Lovely thank you Sapien Med

5 Likes

Welcome to the forum @Billst :blush::champagne:

6 Likes

Well… Cough cough.I just want to share that this is ridiculously powerful even better than version 2.0, you can feel that removing limiting beliefs is long term, you “feel” the new solidified patterns. Thanks Dream :pray:t2::slightly_smiling_face:
And with all due respect to people who buy ego malleable separately and dream, but you should include it in all fields and a solidifier changes.

15 Likes

I’m between jobs and I was thinking about what to do next. Suddenly I thought that it would be amazing to see myself becoming a stand up comedian and I was really thinking about it. I zoned out and I was thinking specifics.
Me… who a week ago I knew I would die of a heart attack if I get on a stage with people below watching me.

Suddenly I realized the difference in the way of thinking, being a little bit shocked and thinking this is weird…
And… this audio was playing on the background. This is ridiculously overpowered!

Edit:
I also noticed a very light headache every time I loop more than 5 times. And it goes away few minutes later after I stop listening. Probably some kind of resistance? Anyone else noticed similar effect?

24 Likes

@Luminous Access the Androstenol link, then click on Sapien’s channel and then simply select the Videos option.

1 Like

Me thinking “man I paid $150 and now it’s basically free” didn’t last more than a second.
It might be the unconditional love infusion I’ve been using, but I think pretty much everyone would be fine with that.

1 Like

Malleable Ego is more generic than SLR 3.0 though. And personally I don’t find it a complete replacement of Ego Diss+ (although original Ego Dissolution isn’t exactly replaced from my point of view either).

2 Likes

Hi @Billst!

Welcome Tara Hierophant

1 Like

So I’m actually not stopping Ego Diss+ completely in favor of Malleable Ego.

1 Like

I think a number of you are still misunderstanding Malleable Ego and I don’t know how many more times or ways I can explain it.

Malleable Ego is not more generic that SLR 3.0 . I don’t know where you get that idea. I’m still using Malleable Ego daily because it allows me to directly program my subconscious however I want. SLR 3.0 clears up limiting beliefs that would be in the way of you reprogramming but it does not directly reprogram the subconscious. That’s not what it does.

Ego Diss+ also isn’t a direct reprogrammer of the ego as well.

53 Likes

It was made pretty clear several times…

Still a man hears what he wants to hear and disregards the rest

6 Likes