Subconscious Programmer (Request \w examples)

:) Was creating subs way before there was a youtube…i understand… :wink:
and i also know, unless it’s something truly odd ball…
I just beam it into subconcious in 3 days or use a Sap Med field.
Done…

None of this 30-60 day nonsense.

7 Likes

Buy my subliminal and you will get results right away , 40$ , no refunds

6 Likes

you seem legit :wink:

It’s literally that easy nowadays… sad state of affairs.

8 Likes

Yah lol, just put a bunch of fake testimonials with fake accounts in YouTube comments and you will blow up

2 Likes

Well then back to the topic, it would be really cool to have a sigil or audio to beam scripts into subconscious directly. Not everyone has months to develop the conceptual communication skills. It happened to me by chance a few times -if there’s something called chance-, but I have no command over it. I suspect a particular item that was gifted to me. My life has gotten really strange since I started wearing it :sweat_smile:

@Josh Can I get a trial first? I need a subliminal that manifests $40 every second under my pillow. Make it so I can play overnight.

1 Like

trial 20$

6 Likes

That’s why I stick to producers that have an open forum that is active : )))) I’m quite familiar with the “purchase 100 comments for $10” platforms :man_facepalming:

Hit me up if you want a legit source. $40 for the name. :sweat_smile:

Jokes aside, I might as well testify for Indigo Mind Labs so whoever reads this doesn’t have to spend a lifetime to separate the wheat from the chaff. But the word around is that his old subs work better, which I myself used and benefitted from. Haven’t tried the versions newer than 4g.

1 Like

You’re going to hate my new Plasma Healing Chamber then. The Machine Elves are finishing it now. But the concept is wholly my own (and Metatron’s… there’s a 3 year old vid of me on YouTube doing a Blue Plasma activation).

3 Likes

So, I’ve been using heavy Sapien fields non-stop for days (since the new batch came out). Playing the vid you linked and the multi-formula igniter did AMAZING things for my energy body. Highly good, MUCH recommend.

(Also, I got Success Magick and did the first 20 Enochian rituals 3x each today. Not kidding, I really did that shit. Why do in a year what you can do in a week?)

1 Like

lol well you don’t fall under the description of fakirs… I think we all know that.

Check out the new Plasma Flower for your workings

1 Like

Are you referring to the affirmation converter? Gonna give it a try. Thanks.

I know I love that thing. Currently running a magnetron broadcast with 4x Plasma Flower (the image, I haven’t bought the audio yet, but definitely will), OG Metatron LBA, new Metatron LBA (the one I did for the 21st he didn’t like, but I haven’t updated yet), the Torsion Field, and my new Plasma Healing Chamber.

Feels good, man.

1 Like

I am.

2 Likes

This :point_up::point_up::point_up::point_up::point_up::point_up:

:slight_smile: :wink:

6 Likes

Website or anything?

Better than YT stuff?

He was joking!

Well, youtube is a big rabbit hole, so I don’t think we can compare, especially without a definition for “better”.

All I can say is that it works well and it has a good enough reputation/history to comply with my caution. That is much better than YT in my book.

But if you solely mean “more powerful influence”, I suppose YT might have those. I’d however suggest caution when it comes to playing with your mind.

1 Like

Hehehehe I thought it was a joke, but I was still hopeful.

When I ask better, I meant did it work : a) More quickly b)More effectively

Often a) and b) happen synonymously

I started feeling the effects as soon as 2 days, but I can’t compare the effectiveness to anything else since I mostly stick to one product for one subject. (for subs)

1 Like

Sneak preview… Of course new tech requires that I redo both images.

3 Likes