🎵 Subliminal: Attraction Package

Hello
I don’t know English, yet the subliminals work, even if they are in English, I read and write not very well very badly I will try the 2 audios and I will tell you if it works the result thank you, for everything I love your audios but I listen to too muchc

1 Like

As long as you know basic English words it should work.

Siempre que sepa las palabras basicas en inglés, deberia funcionar. Dejame saber como te gusta. :+1: :wink:

How’s everyone doing with this sub? Just started committing to listening to it for several hours a day. Noticed some subtle changes in my mentality but nothing crazy notable so far - still early for me though

1 Like

Btw @MUSICMUSICMUSIC does this contain scripts designed to make you physically more attractive? Or is it primarily game related?

1 Like

Cool. How many days have you been listening for so far?

There is actually scripting for both, but more for game. :+1:

3 Likes

Awesome, great to know thank you! I started with consistency towards the end of last week so probably about 5 days so far. Getting excellent results with the fearless extrovert package, so I am excited to see how these pair together

1 Like

That’s awesome man. I’m glad to hear that your getting good results with that fearless extrovert one. I’m not running this one myself right now so I’d love to hear how it works for everyone. Thanks for the feedback.

2 Likes

I’ll keep you posted, thanks again for your efforts with this

1 Like

Do u have a grow taller audio?

1 Like

Pm me

I can’t your profile is hidden

Here is the updated version. Added a module for becoming attractive, good looks, and body self image. Also some minor changes to the previous script.

:point_right: Hybrid - V2 - Attraction package.mp3

8 Likes

Hi @MUSICMUSICMUSIC glad to see you are still around, I was thinking about you last week and wondering if everything was okay with you as I hadn’t seen you post anything in a while. So when you replyed to another member yesterday or was it the day before :thinking: my first thought was yay all is well, he’s okay. I haven’t been on the music thread for a long time now so maybe you have been posting there? Anyway it’s good to still have you with us!

5 Likes

Hi @Jennyfire thank you so much. I’m doing great. I’ve been really busy lately and all. But I’m still around. Your very thoughtful. How are things going for you? Hope all is going really good and well for you. :smiley:

4 Likes

Hi @MUSICMUSICMUSIC I’m doing great thanks! Looking forward to my leave, will be off for three weeks! With all the awesome fields Dream keeps releasing I need more time to listen to all of them, my leave has come at the prefect time! Glad to know all is well in your world.

1 Like

How perfect! That sounds so good. Yah i can barely keep up with his hot new releases he keeps pumping out :joy:. Hope you enjoy your time off :grinning:

1 Like

I can barely hear the voices on V2, is this guaranteed to work better than v1?

1 Like

Yeah; it works well. 80+% is going to your subconscious. The other part goes to your critical gate. partially conscious.

Also you shouldn’t play it loud. As long as you can hear the water it’s working.

1 Like

@MUSICMUSICMUSIC would it still be effective to play this on a speaker overnight alongside sapien fields? Thank you for your work!

Edit: I’m using hybrid version

3 Likes