🎧 Subliminal: Instant Motivation

https://vimeo.com/459209818

Modules Included:

-Motivation Power Up
-Relentless Ambition
-Full Throttle Motivation

This Should Have A Pretty Immediate Effect. If You Don’t Notice anything by the end of the first loop run it again. It makes me feel pretty stimulated and i noticed my mind starts thinking about what i need to do.

The script is really focused for in the now moment to get this instant effect. It also has long term belief shifting in there for becoming a proactive motivated person naturally.

This is a Hybridb Subliminal. If using headphones please play it on a low volume. If you can hear the water you can hear the ultrasonic portion. Also the mask is slightly audible.

16 Amplitude modulated vocal tracks Multiplexed by Frequency Separation. 4.5 Hz Pulsed Lilly Entrainment no headphones needed for it.

Let me know how it works for you guys. If you don’t notice these effects I’ll take it back down and recompile the whole thing over again. Caused me to feel a little anxious and wanted to get things done after the first loop. Might not need many loops.

Feedback is much appreciated :+1:

Downloads:

Hybrid

Ultra

Masked

15 Likes

You’re on fire man! :clap: :clap: :clap:

1 Like

wooooo u going crazy wid these subliminals <3

1 Like

I would love to see a brain power / genuis intelligence / memory / no fatigue ( ect. ) subliminal from u !

1 Like

Haha thanks :+1:

2 Likes

Haha that’s awesome. I will make one :wink::+1:

2 Likes

ur a legend :O :)

3 Likes

Haha thanks buddy. Are they working well for you?

I only tried one for like 30 minutes, but it looked promising

1 Like

Nice man :+1:

1 Like

Do you use binary or DNA code or speed up your affirmations?

1 Like

I use a pulsed electromagnetic 4.5hz Lilly wave. I have many vocal tracks seperated by Frequency division multiplexing really. Amplitude modulation. These subliminals i have on here have 16 vocal tracks all spedup very very fast but in a way that the script is still preserved without being distorted and unable to be understood by your subconcious mind.

Allot of it also had to do with how the Subliminal is scripted.

I don’t use any binary codes.

2 Likes

Ah right, often binary code is useful when you are doing multiple layers

1 Like

I’ll check it out my friend thanks for the tip :+1:. By the way how’s it working?

I wouldn’t be the best gauge of subliminals to be honest. They worked for me really well at the start, but had a period where I was consistent and got nothing. I stopped using them for a bit, but looking to resume. I use similar fields to the subjects you have, but I prioritised the time for the fields. I don’t sleep great with subliminals, but wouldn’t mind trying with these ones if they are gentle.

I would be able to gauge well if you have something like a subliminal booster or blockage remover. Although, I am trying the extra strength concordia booster right now

3 Likes

its gone???

Link not working and not downloading :confused:

The posting member has not been active on this forum for a while. It may be some time until any of you get a response from them.

In the meantime, you can experience Sapien’s fields, which are being actively discussed throughout the rest of the forum. Enjoy!

1 Like

He’s sort of disappeared. He had a BandCamp account under Frequency Devision and I’d bought some tracks, and then he sent out an email to us to say something big was coming, then he closed down his BandCamp and I lost access to the files I purchased. Tried emailing him once just to check on him and got no response. That was before US Thanksgiving.

2 Likes

Literal last message I have from him in August from BandCamp: “Hey guys. Sorry I’ve been so busy lately. I’m working on a booster for the subliminals I have. It will be free of charge!”

1 Like