🎧 Subliminal: Killer confidence + Fearless+Assertive

I am having fun. :smiley: There’s a good feeling with making your own sub, certainly an increased hopefulness because you know exactly what you want. Much appreciated.

1 Like

@swordsdance Here’s a very rough example of embedding an nlp script into a subliminal. You can actually have the nlp script looping on one track and affirmations on another. Actual Nlp techniques work great.

Also play around with it. If you take out all of your grammar in your affirmations you can speed it up by getting rid of the gaps.

1 Like

Neuro Linguistic Programming, yes? Did you develop this script yourself? I’ve got me some Googling and research to do.

1 Like

Yes. I’ve got the big book of nlp. It’s great tons of techniques. But Google is great too. You just have to craft your script with whatever technique you want. Have fun.

1 Like

Thank you – also, if you don’t mind me asking while I have you, do you personally feel sped up and layered affirmations do well or does it all become ‘noise’ to the subconscious mind? I’ve read varying opinions.

1 Like

As long as when it’s sped up you can still make it out. Some people speed it up and it jumbles the words up to the point where you can’t even understand it. so sped up is fine if you can make the words out.

As far as layering then it needs to be done by frequency division or else it won’t work. If every voice track is on a separate frequency then your brain will be able to differentiate. The easiest way to do that it’s to use different voices for example in a text to speech program. Also it can be done in audio editing program. But if you only want to use a few different voice tracks then that’s the easiest way to do it.

1 Like

Is there a non ultrasonic version of this? would love to use

1 Like

Give me some time and I’ll upload it for you

1 Like

Here it is a truly masked version without ultrasonic’s. Had to re encode the whole thing. Its 30 min long. It has a theta brainwave in there which you cannot hear thats created with a binaural microphone to record the water sound. Also there are quite a few subliminal tracks which have been multiplexed into this. Let me know how you like it :wink:

Download: Masked Version

2 Likes

thank you heaps! i appreciate it a ton <3

so im guessing i have to stop using this https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=STeGbnDeY2A subliminal cause it will crash with it right? do i just wait a day then start using your fear sub?

1 Like

You can switch right now. No need to wait.

This has a ton of charisma in this subliminal. It will remove fears, and will drive you to be a confident extrovert. Assertiveness and being a great communicatior will be natural for you.

1 Like

i also use a charisma social subliminal and that wont clash either?
i cant wait to use this man THANK U
u got a youtube channel or anything
<3 :dizzy: :white_heart: :skier: :skier: :skier:

1 Like

But if you want best results you should just use this one. And play it on loop when you sleep for best results.

1 Like

YouTube channel, i don’t have anything on it right now. But maybe in the future. But this is better. You have a complete product here for free and it works great. I use it myself. But i use ultrasonic as well combined. This is just masked. Let me know how it works for you :wink:

2 Likes

Alright im gonna start using it tonight and ill reply my results ,
could you share your results on it ?

thank u once again <3

1 Like

Well I’ve been refining the script over and over and adding and changing things for quite some time now. And i keep experimenting with the script etc…

So a lot of assertiveness, that will come natural. You’ll catch yourself handling situations much better, like speaking up for yourself. You will realize how well you handled things after it has taken place. You will feel less anxiety, might take some time for that part.

Couple that with confidence, knowing what words to say, better communication skills. you may not notice anything until you catch yourself interacting with people. After words you will be like what the hell just happened? I’ve never done that before etc. As far as the charisma people will notice it in you. The way you express your self, all the body language people will pick up on it subconsciously. You may not realize it about yourself but others will. And you will see it in the way that they will act with you, that something has changed, or it seems magical. Its not. Its all subconscious… I put a lot of scripting into that part. This is what I’ve noticed in myself.

keep your eyes open for these things and become aware!

And what i shared with you is my latest version of the subliminal. Its different from the one i posted in the beginning of this thread… So if anyone wants this version in the hybrid format masked + ultrasonic combined, let me know and ill upload it.

3 Likes

Thanks! I just started to listen to masked version on low volume with computer omnidirectional speakers. Is that ok? Is there any advantage in listening to ultrasonic version?

1 Like

In my opinion, and everybody has there own… Ultrasonics are much more powerful. That is because your subconscious mind hears the message very clearly. It is on a clear channel going straight into your subconscious. There is no other noise up there in that frequency range. It’s like somebody talking clearly to you in a completely quiet room, except they’re taking directly to your subconscious.

Four masked subliminals you have to rely on amplitude modulation. Because it’s hidden underneath the sound your subconscious isn’t hearing it as clearly. It’s more like somebody is whispering to you in a crowd. It works though.

But what I like to do is combine the two together into one subliminal. I also bring the masking part out a little bit so you can consciously barely hear it. And the idea behind this is to deliver the same message to your conscious and subconscious mind that way they are in complete alignment with each other and there is nothing to dispute. This is what the problem is with making subliminals effective.

Why? Because there is a feedback loop that exists between your subconscious and conscious mind. You see even though Ultrasonic (and masked) Subliminals bypass the critical gate with information on the way in. The new subconscious information generated by the subliminals must still be sent through the critical gate on its way to the conscious mind for physical expression. So when you flood your conscious mind with the same information (audible affirmations , and ultrasonic) it aligns both the conscious and subconscious minds, meaning the critical gate has nothing to dispute and the subconscious mind manifests the changes desired.

3 Likes

Thanks for detailed explanation!

How about omnidirectional speakers? Will that work? Or do I need to use headphones?

I would like to try combined version or only ultrasonic of this new/updated version. How should I listen to that version?

1 Like

You can use speakers for all of them. Even you can use your phones speaker. I don’t like to complicate the creation of the Subliminals to where it has to be on headphones or anyting. That type of Subliminal it’s called stereo confusion. If you want the theta brainwave use headphones. If not speakers will work fine.

If you want to use only ultrasonic (completely silent) you should NOT use headphones because if you play it too loud you won’t know. If you want to use the hybrid version (masked and ultrasonic together) you can use that with headphones, because you know how loud you’re playing it.

In order to calibrate the volume for ultrasonic only subliminals you can play the hybrid track to determine the appropriate comfortable volume and then load your ultrasonic and play it at that exact same volume. That’s the easiest way to calibrate it.

I’ll upload the different versions then post the link and you can download all of them soon. Also i will change out that water sound in the masked track for a different one, i don’t like the way it sounds. Lol

3 Likes