šŸŽ§ Subliminal: Killer confidence + Fearless+Assertive

Here is a subliminal i created for becoming Fearless, confident, and assertive (to speak your mind with ease fearlessly). This is also a hybrid Multiplexed subliminal. There are 16 voices in the masked part which is slightly audible. The ultrasonic portion has 8 tracks.

Everything is scripted in away to make you think as if you already have it. There are also some questioning to the subconscious here. Also general positive affirmations as wellā€¦ Not really any NlP triggered techniques in this one. Iā€™m working in on that. This will hopefully induce a quick superficial fearless confident state.

**Please play at low volume if using headphones. The ultrasonic is at the same volume as the audible sounds. So no need to play loud. Let me know if you like it.

You can download here

9 Likes

How many times a day/week do you recommend listening to this subliminal?

1 Like

I would listen for 1hr a day or more. Some people like taking breaks. Thatā€™s up to you really. Try it out. Let me know how it works for you.

1 Like

Thank you! Iā€™ll keep you posted, as soon I have some room in my busy day, Iā€™ll definitely try it!

1 Like

Awesome thanks broā€¦

1 Like

No problem, really appreciate your work!

1 Like

I would advise to NEVER EVER listen to ultrasonic subliminals with headphones. Just my advise.

4 Likes

I wish I knew what all these different type of subliminals meantā€¦

1 Like

Most subliminal audios are accompanied by music or some other kind of audible sound. Those are safe to listen to with headphones. ā€œSilent subliminalsā€, how the subliminal community on YouTube calls them, are actually ultrasonic subliminals - sound which is way above what a normal human can naturally hear. The big advantage of this technology is that you can use ultrasonic subliminals everywhere - at work, at school, while studying - because noone hears them. The disadvantage is the same - you canā€™t hear them and thatā€™s why people often miscalculate the volume and damage their hearing. If you choose to listen to ultrasonics, use you phoneā€™s speakers and start with the lowest volume possible. This is the safest way to get started. You can gradually increase the volume after that, but keep it as low as possible.

5 Likes

Oh okay that clears it upā€¦ thanks for the explanation man!

2 Likes

Thatā€™s true. I donā€™t listen to ultrasonic subliminals with headphones. Your right if your canā€™t hear anything you donā€™t know what volume itā€™s playing at and can damage your ears cause you donā€™t know how much volume your usingā€¦

But i do listen to hybrid subliminals with headphones because i know how loud it is. Audible volume is same as ultrasonic part. But even those should be played at least volume through headphones, hence the advisory i posted. Thereā€™s actually no need to be loud since no other sounds exist at that frequency range, your mind hears it clearly. Also the volume is low.

2 Likes

Make one for scleroderma autoimmune disease

1 Like

I donā€™t even know where to start with that my friend. That takes a lot of knowledge that i donā€™t have. Do any of sapiens fields work for that?

1 Like

Yes,

All three must use
ā€œnerveā€, ā€œstem cells & scar tissue removalā€ and ā€œarthritisā€

Getting relief and complete cure

4 Likes

Thank you for sharing! Iā€™m saving this one for when I can cut down my playlist a bit. I meant to ask ā€“ are ultrasonic subs a more effective means of embedding affirmations in the subconscious than ā€˜maskedā€™ subs, or are they more or less similar? Asking as I was thinking of making my own ultrasonic sub down the line to meet some highly specific needs.

Thanks!

1 Like

In my opinion, or should i say for my self then yes. They are more effective to me. But i think whatā€™s best is the hybrid version where you have masked and ultrasonic at the same time. Also when you bring the masked out a little bit so you can indirectly hear it and get the information in the forefront of your mind. That way your conscious and sub conscious are in complete alignment with each other to bring about the best effect.

1 Like

Thatā€™s interesting - thanks for sharing! Now considering to try and make my own masked & ultrasonic one based on your personal findings. Worth a shot.

1 Like

If youā€™re looking for a good text-to-speech synthesis try this one out itā€™s pretty good.

www.fromtexttospeech.com

2 Likes

Awesome - thank you very much!

Edit: Just tried it out and WOW, this is leagues better than Microsoft Ana and all those voices. Brilliant!

1 Like

Your welcome. Yeah itā€™s pretty good. The best free one Iā€™ve found. Also try out the different voices to see which one you like. And you can use the very fast option to make the script spoken quicker. :grinning:

Have fun man

1 Like