Subliminal question

Is there any field that I can use before / after listening to subliminals to enhance the effect of them (paid or unpaid fields both welcome)

Thanks!

Hi Kevin,

Not really because sapien fields are not subliminal and nothing is made specifically for that.

I think it could work well with ego dissolution and subconscious limits removal before subliminals as well.
You could listen to ego dissolution with the following method:

While working on the same topic as the subliminal of your choice.
Then listen to the subliminal.

5 Likes

I believe superhuman genius may perhaps help with the assimilation of subliminals but there isn’t something persay aimed just for that.

2 Likes

Beside subconscious limit removal and ego dissolution, pretty much everything that raises your vibration.

kinetic quasi crystal
angelic vibrations 2.0
blueprint of life / bio life plasma
the plasma brain of youth (if your subliminal is related to brain/thinking)
one of the vibration series

1 Like

Also add environmental energy accumulator while listening to your subliminal. I would also use psychic stimulation before using subliminal to stimulate psychic nerve clusters/ improve conceptual thinking. Then grasp and focus on concept of what subliminal is trying to achieve. then hold that concept in mind while listening to subliminal and accumulator at the same time to create psychic fields of sorts. But I only do that when there is no morphic field available for that specific thing Im trying to achieve.

1 Like