Is anyone here using subliminals?

2 Likes

Yeah all the time

3 Likes

Which one do you use?

1 Like

Dm me it’s a good amount depending on what your goal is

1 Like

Anyone know @MUSICMUSICMUSIC he is a subliminal creator and apparently he creates good subs?

But I don’t seem to be able to contact him.

1 Like

There was a comment, I think on the “other creators” thread that mention he was unavailable. Apparently others from here tried to contact him.

1 Like

Have you looked at their threads on here?

Because it’s been said in many places in those threads that they have moved on from the forum and, apparently, from their subliminal activities, having abandoned those sites that they had established elsewhere.

tl;dr: They seem to have gotten out of the subliminal game in such a way that they don’t wish to be contacted.

1 Like

Is there a field that can get rid of all subliminal processing, activity permanently? Even if that subliminal program has an instruction to keep the program running for several weeks and the message actively repeating within our minds?

There have been some suggestions of products of other producers that have been suggested over the years. The search engine can help you to find those suggestions.

1 Like

You mean repeating affirmations and removing them from Subconscious?
Subconscious Mastery NFT
Ouroboros NFT

1 Like

I use subliminals daily from Subliminal Club. Custom ones. They gel incredibly well with many fields here.

1 Like

@inf1nity like subliminal’s who are processing but not towards your advantage and you want to clear your mind off them

I think you would need a subliminal flush. I don’t have any to recommend unfortunately but I’m sure others on here have experience of them.

I agree. My personal take, subliminal and Morphic fields complement each other.

…though one of the Subliminal Club founders (highly) advised against using Sapien’s fields, as he clearly said on their forum. As morphic fields could mess their users experinces of their subs. He also stated that Sapiens mandalas cost way too expensive. Why did he say that? Well, it can be clearly read between the lines.

So, as I read whatever I can with the short discussions on morphic fields there, (short because they do not encourage it) I began to be excited.

Even with the warnings of this said founder (that got me turned-off), I got ahead as I was not one of his ass-kissers (sorry for the language). Thus, I followed my excitements. I glad I did and hello Dreamweaver (“again”) :partying_face:

Though I still use few of the many, and many subliminals I bought from their websites, I admit and why not? When I was active there, I almost bought all of their subs.

To add up how I valued and respected their creators, the subs that did not work for me, I did not even return those subs , even they have 30-day money back guarantee, as my token of appreciation. But again, they lost my respect so I left their forum and I will not be contributing there anymore.

In fairness their subs are effective and fast, the alpha subs, romance/sex subs and for productivity subs titles are really good, really produced results. However, some subs were slow too or did not produce all the intended manifestations written on per sales page. Few don’t work. Can clearly read all members journals there.

The big deal: Evolution of our being is precious, don’t let anyone manipulate and take it away from you. :100:

2 Likes

I am the one who has mentioned Morphic energy there a few times, each resulting in the thread being locked and deleted. Despite their bullshit, Revelation of Mind and Revelation of Spirit are both excellent.

2 Likes

My post got deleted too, “unfairly”. They are really that scared losing sales because of Sapien’s.

I havent visited that forum again. So what I got is only RoM and did not know RoS came out (was anticipating to buy it really). But yes RoM is great comparable to the greatness of LBFH.

I got no plans to buy their new subs now, as my priority been shifted to buy more feilds. Yes, their own nightmares came true. LOL

1 Like