June, 7 - What do you say about my mom's condition? Which fields, what recommendations do you have?

It’s good to see miracle. Congratulations that her leg is saved. Hope she can leave the hospital soon and her
other health issues can be solved soon!

4 Likes

Yes, it is.

Hope so too.
Thank you for the good wish. :pray:

3 Likes

Congrats man. I hope all evolves favourably.

2 Likes

Thank You. :slightly_smiling_face::pray:

2 Likes

Wonderful!! Where do one request fields? I wish for near infrared light. Ive tried far infrared and I can feel the warmth. Near infrared would be great for circulation, collagen, wound healing…

3 Likes

@Jennie

3 Likes

Full spectrum light on gumroad includes it I believe

4 Likes

There are more than 1000 research reports attesting to the efficacy of near infrared light. I’d rather use a field than buying experience light panels to achieve the benefits. It could be easily available to everyone. Of course the team would have to think it worth wile. I ended up here after receiving first laser, witch helped my condition. I tried infrared light after trying to find a cheaper alternative to the laser that I could use at home. I couldnt afford 100USD a treatment with laser. Then I got interested in sound as I was curious about other ways of influencing the body through the senses and had good effect from Rife frequencies. On the Rife comments to the youtube videos there were many who pointed to Sapien Medicine and morphic fields. I’m amazed at the efficacy of the fields I’ve used and Im grateful for the way it makes me able to improve my life and the ones close to me, feeling the energy on multiple levels. I’m asking for where I can post if Dream could be interested to look into near infrared frequencies.

4 Likes

click the link
You can say your request in the request field
@Jennie

3 Likes

There is now a field for NIR, in the latest album:

4 Likes

Thank You so Much, @Captain_Nemo and Everyone - My Mom is Back Home! :pray:

Her leg is saved (initially a doctor told me that she will lose her leg, that there was no chance, i refused to believe it), she can talk/she has her voice back, she can eat (not much, but she can eat), she is better - this is a Miracle and I have to Thank Captain, first of all, then Everyone who sent her healing/help, also All the Beings that I cant see, who helped her, Thank You All!

Her situation still is not great, but far from how critical it was, she needs to rest and to heal, plus she needs bandage/band aid and local medication applied daily and she needs to see the doctor at the end of the month for evaluation.

I will update.

24 Likes

:100: :dizzy: :muscle:

3 Likes

Great news! Best of luck in the future recovery!

4 Likes

Thank You. :pray:

5 Likes

If you are reading this, there are 2 options: you can ignore or you can send her healing, if you want/can.

So, she didnt lose her leg, she can eat better (not much, but still, she eats), her leg is No longer leaking; I found out that she can live with such a condition for years, IF it doesnt go worse again; just a few days ago I saw her leg up close and I took some pictures - it looks BAD/Awful, please, only view them if you dont mind ugly pictures:

Summary

IF I would have asked for Help EARLIER, maybe even more than a month earlier, the situation would have been Better, but it is what it is.

Thanks to ALL the Efforts, from Captain and Each One Who Helped, they didnt amputate her leg, she did Not lost her life (she could have) and she is making a Recovery, but as you can see, the situation is not that great; I dont even know if I should blame the Nurse and the Doc who “took care of her” for months, the situation suddenly went downhill, yet they could have told us that she needed to go to the hospital, that it was an Emergency (my mom could barely walk, so an assisstsnt came home to evsluate her, take pictures and apply some medication - this was until she went to the hospital last time)…

I hope for The Best, Given the Situation.
Thank You, Everyone, for ALL the help.

8 Likes

Man, do we actually have your mother’s permission to do anything on her behalf?

1 Like

Yes, I asked her multiple times.
She wants to live, and she wants to keep her legs, both of them, she even told me to ask Sapien and Anyone who can help…

1 Like

Alright then ^^

1 Like

Thank You. :pray:

1 Like

You know that i dont feel comfortable, always asking for help, but i want to do anything to help her, including asking and asking for help…

2 Likes