Suggestions to help me heal

I recently developed a fear of staying in quiet places due to a traumatic event I experienced. Whenever I’m in a quiet place alone or even sleeping with someone I get panic attacks and so scared I make myself sick. I fear what I may hear in silence due to the event and I get so scared my brain makes me hear it and I get sick and vomit, because of my fear silence has become unbearably loud and it’s terrifying for me because it causes me to relive that event and I get physically sick. I’m too scared to sleep in silence at the moment so I have to play nature sounds and even then I feel myself battling panic attacks during the night. If anyone has any suggestions on what I can do to get over this it would be much appreciated… I miss sleeping comfortably.

4 Likes

I’m sorry to hear what’s happened and what you are currently enduring.

These Sapien audios may help:

The audios from the Point of No Return article may help as well.

These audios may help stop a panic attack:

Vagus Nerve Stimulation and CBD Energy Frequency played before sleeping may also help with sleep quality.

These Sapien crystal audios can be grounding or clear negative energies:

12 Likes

EFT works amazingly well for trauma!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vcWlBld1SqU

Trauma Healing Excerise is also very beneficial as trauma is psychosomatic.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bPFbXdSGSkc&feature=emb_title

8 Likes

Thank you so much I will try all of these.

3 Likes

You can try the FasterEFT modality by Robert Gene Smith. Done properly and knowing how you work, you can do much. The words behind EFT and FasterEFT are different and have different belief systems. It is a mix of various modalities including NLP. Maybe you know about the fast phobia cure from NLP.

I also suggest you to read about Neville Goddard, Reality Transurfing and applying their concepts. Leo Gura also has great videos that can help you develop as well.

1 Like

Would you say it’s okay to loop the energy clearing video from dream seeds all day? The article says once daily but the rain sounds are very relaxing and calms down my anxiety and made the room well “silent /quiet” after one listen. I don’t want to overdo it though.

3 Likes

Yes, it’s okay. You can play it as often as you like and it won’t hurt. Feel free to loop it if it feels good to you. :slightly_smiling_face:

Some people have found that audio helps quiet anxiety and release negative emotions. Glad to hear it helps you!

2 Likes

krb0731-All good suggestions were made. A vid that was missed is Amygdala Healing which is VERY powerful.

4 Likes

Good deeds.

Everyday do something good. Help others.

I dont care if its donation, or helping man cross a street or feeding a hungry cat.

You will be shocked how your fear will go away :blush:

Of course sapien has amazing audios that will help you too.

Hello uial

I cant seem the find the Info on the Selenite audio on the fourm. Is there a desc for it?