Suicidal feelings

See @Lanos, so many good people are there ready to listen to you and support you no matter what the circumstances are. You can talk to any of us who you think might be of help.

14 Likes

@Lanos
You are not alone and you are loved, needed here! Your life may not seem important to you right now and you are overwhelmed by pain… All of that shall pass my friend, just don’t give up! Keep on going, keep on pushing.

See how many people care for you here? Sending love and light your way. :pray:t2:

12 Likes

In addition to many good field recommendations I’d also suggest to try the mandala from the “journey to the light”. On the second step it helps you to release/let go negative feelings and fill these places with love instead.
It’s worth a try.

9 Likes

Know that you are truly loved, look up high when you feel low.

May this video help you as I’m sure it will.

Please do watch his message as it will trigger the child in you as well it will remind you the beauty and how precious each moment is :heart:

10 Likes

Have you tried this field? Sometimes just simple, free field is an good option.

7 Likes

This talks about depression. deep shit

8 Likes

it will change your life

6 Likes

Hey Lanos, I can empathize with your current state of being as I have experienced it. Each of our own experience being unique of course. It isn’t old story either. But consider this : If you feel hopeless, why not experiment with Sapien fields and see what comes out of it ? You might find some interesting stuff. It might open you up. It might change your perspective. If you’r hopeless and have nothing to loose, then just try, experiment, there are many fields out there.
In the end, death won’t save you from all the pain, sorrow, weight, you’ll still have to face it in another form, maybe it’ll be even roogher than in your current body of flesh and bones. You might regret not having kept experimenting with the fields, because there might not be another time on earth ( and beyond ) with such tools at our disposal, at the disposal of anyone. Having this technology in this lifetime is probably your best bet as a soul
Consider it

6 Likes

You know sounds cliché but life can be beautiful. (In fact it is once you reach that viewpoint)

But it’s not about “reaching” any point. In fact you are at this point now due to your experiences. Unfortunately for you they haven’t been all too good. The vicious cycle comes in when you start believing that this will never end. You know the brain will attempt to lock in recurring thought patterns like a habit, no matter negative or positive. Your level of resistance is an indication. But yourself also noticed maybe your soul wrote this out on this forum so you can find answers. And as good as all the answers are, the real answer is within you. Just that most of the time it isn’t an answer you are looking for, but a question. The question is why?

Why bother? Why go on? Why not just end this right here right now? The thing is it takes enormous courage to actually end it, because innately we’re primed for life. And although death is always a part of life, we’re striving to survive at all times. Maybe that’s the reason why you wrote this out here in this forum.

You got yourself here, you can get yourself somewhere else, nicer, more beautiful. In the end it’s all up to you. The people would miss you. Even i would miss you even though I don’t know you. Perhaps i do know you, maybe we’ve met somewhere but never knew and now we’re hiding behind screennames and avatars.

It’s usually the case that there’s something within you, a deep desire, a deep longing to achieve a single thing that you always wanted to achieve. And i swear it’s possible. Years ago i was in a depressed state, not suicidal luckily, but never content or fulfilled. There seemed no way out. But there was and always is. It was myself. You make this ultimately most important decision in your life that you’re going to be happy and fulfilled, and you’ll find all the ways to get there because as it turns, you are in fact amazing.

I lifted myself out of that with a single decision and never looked back, and never was better than before and its getting better and better every single freaking day. It feels awesome once you turn from not just living but life pouring through you. These fields are an astonishing creation. They all can help you. And there’s a little army of helpers here too. And I’m pretty sure we all rooting for you to climb everest, win the Olympic gold, or simply be happy.

Or simply BE

12 Likes

I’m sorry
Everyone provided the words and energy that were needed which I hope reach both you and your soul.

“Living is the only option”

Two weeks prior I had a whole setup in place
But
Somehow I managed to have some competency left and managed to speak with a soulfriend of mine.

And I don’t know if this makes sense right now, but
That little action,
Made it all click.
I was saved not only a from an expensive ER& ambulance bill, an even tougher afterlife, but more importantly
Saved me from me. You just did that.

Reaching out is the first step to recovery, as well as the hardest

And so
Congratulations on this very profound moment.
You may assume I am over emphasizing such a minuscule point, but I assure you,
It’s not.

So keep on going as the warrior spirit you are
Stay in touch with us
And allow yourself some healing, time, and compassion as you trudge along.

Trying is the only way. :slightly_smiling_face:

8 Likes

Do you have an overactive mind when your depression / anxiety expresses or is it more a constant repressive feeling?

@Lanos

6 Likes

@Lanos

Hold on friend.

This too shall pass.

You don’t need to leave this life in order to have a new life.

Life can be beautiful again.

Change is possible.

Just go step by step and day by day.

If that’s too long then go hour by hour…

or minute by minute

Hang on Friend

This too shall pass

Sending you much love, light and the strength to endure

XX

9 Likes

I honestly can’t give advice but I hope you are ok you deserve best

4 Likes

I was feeling like that too lanos for the longest time but there is always better days to look up to. You can do this. (: I hope you feeling better soon :two_hearts::sparkling_heart:

6 Likes

I have had suicidal thoughts a few times, so I understand you.
What I wish you understand nothing is really as bad as you think, depression doesnt make you see the truth, the rational mind is disabled.
if your depression is severe you may seek medical treatment besides the fields here.

8 Likes

Thank you so much Sapien family for reaching out to me … all of you :heart::heart::heart::heart:
I didn’t know there was so much care here… thank you again :hugs::hugs:
I was down with depression and severe headache yesterday night so could not respond. But I really appreciate each of the responses and all the support offered to me.
I still am lost in life … I am stuck at a point from where I don’t see any hope for myself. I have been struggling for decades now but I always had hope for the future … I always though I will get in eventually but now it all seems blocked forever … my happiness, love, success… all of it. I swear I know I deserve so much and that is exactly what makes me so depressed … I feel life has been very unfair to me and I have been brutally denied most of my share of happiness for decades … I am tired of waiting … and I could wait more but I know there is nothing coming in future … it’s a dead end now. I am anxious about how will I even survive eventually … I am anxious about everything in my life. Every single thing seems to go haywire and I don’t see any efforts giving any results or any opportunity ahead … it seems like there is nothing I can do to make things work for me except to just give up … even if I don’t die … I am living a life of just survival with no enthusiasm since I don’t have any hope.

@AkiraTheWild, @Dr_Manhattan, @rigel, @Alexander, @Destinus, @Maoshan_Wanderer, @Dyslexic_Professor, @WellBeing, @anon46520955, @damon66… I love you all too :heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart:

13 Likes

@JAAJ, @Raj, @psynergy, @SammyG, @anon32464289, @Internetpotato32, @Star, @Thomas, @Yuichi, @Owl

It doesn’t allow to tag more than 10 people

8 Likes

@yazan, @Eli, @Nice2knowU, @anon85988958, @Mr.Nobody, @VMMS, @King_A, @anon36260187, @anon25711007, @Unbreakable

It doesn’t allow to tag more than 10 people

7 Likes

3 Likes

I have been using the fields for past few months everyday … I use for different purposes but I invariably include fields like PMHC, personal emotional and mental supporter, repel negative energy and similar fields. I have been using smart cord cutter field every day on loop these days … I intended it for a specific person also but I am still struggling with that person.

3 Likes