Suicidal feelings

I can’t see any hope for my life ahead … I have been listening to fields but they don’t seem to work for me apparently …
I don’t even know why I am making this post … but maybe somewhere inside I am asking for help …

3 Likes

NO!

My girl!

You have wings to fly!!

You are more loved than you realizE!

22 Likes

How long have you been using the fields ?
What happened to you ?
What do you want ?

Tell us more

13 Likes

Having dealt with suicidal depression for many years, I recommend looking up teachings of Teal Swan.

If I had to give one tip - practice surrendering. Visualize your death, what happens after you’re gone, sink into it, many times over. I wish you all the best

12 Likes

Here you can find world class advice!

World CLASS HELP!

Your family love you too!

16 Likes

Did you also try brain antioxidant, amygdala and PTSD ?

7 Likes

Can you tell us what has happened? We are ready to listen. Pour your heart out and share what’s going on.

5 Likes

And some energetic corrections/balancing…

22 Likes

There is an arabic saying that goes like this.

If you want to kill yourself throw yourself into a river and watch yourself struggle. You dont want to kill yourself you want to kill whats inside you.

Hope your good man

20 Likes

I am depressed and tired of my never ending struggles in life … loosing all hopes now … I have struggled enough …

9 Likes

Like that quote! Thanks for sharing it.

8 Likes

Get one of his kits! :muscle:

@anon32464289 since she lives around Europe i think

[EUROPEAN STORE] Kinetic, Sword and Shield (Items)

As long as you dont give up we wont give up on you either…

Always thank you for coming here first.

We love you.

:heart:

13 Likes

Man, don’t give up yet. Life is beautiful when the dark night passes and the sun shines through. :sunny: Your fights and struggle make you stronger.

12 Likes

relax first and next round <3

5 Likes

Have you tried these?

• Amygdala Healing
  • Outlook Retrainer
  • Serotonin
  • Endorphine A+B
  • Dopamine Redux
13 Likes

Just hold on. This too shall pass away. Sun will raise again. The lower you feel now, the higher you raise. Have prayed for you but help comes from within you. Seize it. One day you will help others with the experience it gives.

12 Likes

you’re reaching out to your community which is a great step out of those feelings.

continue to reach out to others and spend time with them and see if you can help them with what they’re going through.

we’re all connected.

much love to everyone here!

:heart: :orange_heart: :yellow_heart: :green_heart: :blue_heart: :purple_heart: :brown_heart: :black_heart: :white_heart:

11 Likes

Most of have been there buddy. That feeling that nothing you do to help yourself is working. Every morning you wake up, it’s the same damn feeling of despair. Helplessness. And screeching dissatisfaction with how life is, of who you are, why you are, where you are. Everything. None of it feels right.

And the little bit of willpower you have left, desires an escape from it all. Jump off a bridge. Slit of the wrist. Pills. Bullet to the dome. Whatever’s the easiest way out. But part of you refuses to make that jump. I mean you… you made this post… why?

Perhaps that part of you that supercedes all the bs that life throws at you… your soul/higher self… doesn’t want to give up yet. It knows no matter how dark life gets, there is always light at the end of the tunnel. And it’s been through this many times. So many lives and deaths. So many resets. Perhaps it knows, holding on and pushing through with every bit of might you have, that can be expanded with this forum’s collective of goodhearted people, can get you to that light. So you can finally be the change you wish to be. You just might be closer than you think.

And maybe there is no afterlife. No soul or higher self. And all you have is this life. This one opportunity to exist and make something of yourself. And you aren’t willing to give that up just yet. All the suffering you’ve experienced up to this point, it all had to be for something. You are still you. You’ve invested so much into this person that you are. I know you may currently dislike this person so much that you don’t want to exist as him/her any longer but the fact you are still here talking, is proof enough that the opportunity for change is still here.

So don’t give up. You have a collective that would rather see you rise and prosper. A collective that can push your intention to change to higher heights. That’s us. So tell us now, if you are willing.

Why do you feel this way? What brought you down to this point? What is your story @Lanos ? If you wish not to tell us all, you can send me a pm and I’d gladly listen to your story. And do what I can to help give you the push you need or anything else that would be of service.

36 Likes

Can send this to you for free Lanos, no worry about the money or the shipping.

For the topic of depression, been deep in there myself for most of my life and still recovering from it, I am sending you so much Love (along with Scully) and comfort :heart:

There is so much to cover, but here is what has been so helpful to me to get through this:

• Changing my sleeping and eating habits (so important but often neglected)
  • Exercice every single day. I know this is hard at first and you don’t have to push it too much, a simple walk in nature does the trick. The less you wanna do it, the more you need it most of the time.
  • Friendship and animals.
  • Taking time to welcome all of your parts, especially the darkest one. They are parts of you that come to the surface to be integrated, with your current abilities see if you can welcome them and listen to them without judgement, as a mum would do with her kid.
  • Following your joy and needs (even if you have plenty of other “more important stuff” to do)
  • Limit your listening of fields: do stuff in real life (especially involving people and nature) and only focus on the ones good to you in this moment.

Fields recommended in priority:

• Shatachandi: you can spam it, pray to her, even yell at her if you feel it she will understand → she always got me out of the darkest night… :slight_smile:
  • Deep brain magnetic stimulation (free)
  • Outlook retrainer (free)
  • Pure magnetic heart resonance: will sooth some of those overwhelming emotions.
  • A little bit of the internal crucible and/or deep aura cleansing (free - no spamming for those ones though :slight_smile:)

If you feel like it, feel free to DM me, I’d be happy to listen and see if I can be of assistance.

Take care :heart:

17 Likes

Hey Lanos,
Hope you’re feeling better/calmer. I’ve been through suicidal feelings for many years, what helped me get over it was a combination of few things. 1) regular physical activity 2)meditation 3)contemplating consequences 4)hope, even the faintest amount will do. I don’t know what you’re going through currently, and in no way do I want to compare, but things will change for the better. And here in this forum you’ll find good advice. If you feel that fields are not working, maybe you could take a break/ reduce the number of audios you listen to , to focus on one or 2 at a time. If I had to suggest fields, Essence of Faith and Prayer, and Essence of Mantras always help me find peace, I’d suggest meditating with either of them. I hope you feel better

14 Likes