Sulis Minerva NFT

The goddess Sulis Minerva, used at one point heavily in history to curse thieves and return stolen items. This is made in to represent a more tamer version with it simple aiding in the return in kind or full things you have had stolen. In whatever form.

Sulis Minerva – The Sound Weave

Original image:
https://single.infura-ipfs.io/ipfs/QmQ895g8iE5K6rHRgQ3yAzBnoRTZ6UPu8tkZ4ErKZd8NYJ

46 Likes

Still remember Marco from 3rd grade that stole my pencil box. We will meet again Marco.

37 Likes

what if i was the thief?

12 Likes

Taxation is theft right?

25 Likes

:100: :grin:

3 Likes

Well, in California, its like daylight robbery haha

12 Likes

Seems this helps us also pay our karmic debts back as well.

What’s funny is earlier today ALL my NFTs disappeared out of my Trustee (matic) wallet today! They came back after like 20 mins but I was freaked. This would’ve came into handy if they really were stolen.

8 Likes

Top 2 comments on the forum today!

3 Likes
  • Roads and infra are crumbling
  • Crime is soaring
  • Needles, homeless, druggies everywhere - kids walking to school cannot even do that safely
  • Right outside my workplace, we had to call a crew to clean up a ton of Fentanyl needles

I am like what are we paying taxes for? So they do crap like rename schools and parks and do something stupid that helps no one? Sorry for digressing lol

13 Likes

I remember that lol

You calculate how many hours you worked in a payroll by how much you get paid hourly and get all happy, then pay day comes and it’s no where near as close as you had imagined :laughing:

Aaaand I remember that too… (Not the needles part though, I hear that’s more of an SF thing… I only lived in Oakland and San Jose)

You get used to seeing crazy stuff out there

6 Likes

I hear all about it brother. I feel for you guys.

It (taxation) would be different if the politicians were actually representing our interests with our taxes, but they aren’t…They don’t represent our interests at all.

On another note, anyone know how many copies?

7 Likes

Amazing! this can be applied to so many areas and not just to material things. Thank you, @Captain_Nemo !! :pray:

Is anyone having trouble logging into Sound Weave? I keep getting stuck on the challenge page. It’s not letting me log in. @SammyG @Divine_Lotus ?

3 Likes

Bro it was a GBA and games for me, movies, mangas…would have to meet many people that are now on the other side of the country xD

1 Like

No, but I’m having trouble with claiming this nft. The two buttons are there but, painted on the page and not interactable.

1 Like

Im able to log in via mobile device (Android) browser without having to do the challenge (i’m assuming the captcha?)

Have you tried a different browser? Be sure you dont have cookies disabled for some reason or a protective feature/addon active on the browser

6 Likes

I’m trying to access via chrome on web.

Yep! was forgetting the name for it. lol

The login / access was working a few days before so not sure what changed. I’ll try the above. Thank you @Divine_Lotus ! :slight_smile:

2 Likes

It worked on the Firefox browser. I was able to login. Thanks for your help, @Divine_Lotus !

btw… there are only 101 copies!

8 Likes

Thank you!

4 Likes

I usually cannot log into Soundweave at work (I try to listen to Pulse at times) - but Incognito Mode on Chrome seems to always work and I can log in…

5 Likes

Thanks, Mao! Forgot about this mode. Let me try it.

FYI - It totally worked in Incognito mode! :grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes:

5 Likes