Sun Tanner- A touch of the gods

Energetic sun Tanner for a desired and even tan. It’s best to print it out and carry with you. You can communicate to the mandala what is your desire tan and this achieve a better result.

[Note: Not from sapien medicine but from a third party vendor at enlightened states]

5 Likes

Very interesting :star_struck:!!!

2 Likes

Stunning artwork. Can’t wait to try it.

Edit: Tried… it definitely works

4 Likes

has anyone had any results with this mandala?

I haven’t seen a difference in at least 2 weeks. yet I have given my attention by asking him to this mandala to have a tan to the maximum of what is biologically possible.

I did, a little. But then I went on vacation, so now I’m not really able to discern results from the actual suntan.

1 Like

The one from the Sapien Medicine version I saw results .they were minimal but I saw a light tan on my body that was not exposed to the sun regularly (usually lighter).

2 Likes

what I’m going to do is write it behind the mandala my intention, we’ll see if it works that way.

Did you print the mandala?

Always recommend to print it and carry with you, this way the mandala works with more intensity. Print it and meditate imagine the desired skin tone.

1 Like

that’s what i did i printed it. i keep the one who is on the right alone all the time with me .

1 Like

I sent you a dm!

1 Like

any update?

Despite the recommendations and having kept it for several days, this mandala did not work on me.

the only energy that works on me for tanning is that of sapien medicine .

Let’s switch skin. My skin tanned af

Phoeh… contradicting messages :stuck_out_tongue: . I’ll have a look at the one of Dream at this moment :slight_smile:

1 Like

I’ll update this mandala during the weekend. Is one of my first creations, and it has 50/50 results. It works for some people and not for others.

3 Likes

@aTouchOfTheGods Was it updated since? Didn’t receive any update via email. Thank you.

Updated and with audio. Sorry for the delay

1 Like

Hey how’s it working now? Thinking about buying