Super Metabolism Boost, Weight Loss with Cellulite Reduction (Active Hypnosis and Field) The Dream Muse

no sir

9 Likes

Oh say wooot?!

Letss tryyyy it!!

I love food!! And this is such a great companion after :sweat_smile:

Thank you!

6 Likes

The OG field was already a GOAT! This one seems awesome.

Edit: Been away, just realized there is a new channel! Hurray!

18 Likes

AMAZING! The OG has always been my favorite fat burning field! Can’t wait to use this. :smiley::fire::fire::fire:

7 Likes

Thank You So Much, Captain.
I’m fat as… :joy:

Now that my health is Better Overall I’m gonna make Fatloss and Fitness my main goals.

Thank You So Much, @Maoshan_Wanderer for All The Knowledge and Love/Support You Offered Us, Members of The Forum. :pray:

8 Likes

:heart: :heart: :hugs:

8 Likes

Ahh thank you for creating this unique experience that combines the power of hypnosis with the use of fields for weight loss!

It’s nearly bed time for me, as I listen to it (couple times now) literally takes me to that calmer state with extra benefits :blush: :sleeping:

13 Likes

Bravo!
Thanks for making it easier for me (and others) to maintain their fat/weight loss. :tada:

12 Likes

We are getting so much further spoiled!! :partying_face::partying_face:

7 Likes

Thanks captain, you’re the best

5 Likes

Thank you! :green_heart: this is awesome

5 Likes

Thank you so much Captain :heartpulse: Very happy and grateful for this awesome field :pray:

4 Likes

wait a minuteeeeee

Wow.

I waited until i had eaten my lunch to play this.

Just did a while ago.

I laid in bed, followed instructions… closed my eyes etc.

All good, felt a warm energy enveloping me.

Thats all i was feeling.

Towards the end tho i saw this in the frame of my mind

But it look like this

Just that it was like 2 circles in one the outer part yellow the inner one like brownish

And it started shaking and vibrating fast

I was like hold on so i stared in focused

Then it just like shrunk completely :exploding_head:

But … in my mind!! Right in the center like if they were being shrunk with my third eye or something :joy:

1 loop only!!

I sat to kinda incorporate myself again and i said ill loop this a bit more and looked at the image in the video and ahhh of course makes sense now.

Immediately after started burping, felt slightly dizzy (of course ive been eating sugar like a kid the past few days 🫠) my brain was being detox first I guess.

So you know, while typing this, finding gifs etc? Its been like 5 mins or so and im feeling hot, burping and passing gas (sorry TMI but what can i do :woman_shrugging:t2:)

Still only 1 loop and im feeling all kinds of things happening inside.

shrinking, burning fat cells with our mind era has arrived

Thanks to this video.

Captain you are really a genius!!

Is it just me or Captain is giving us all so easy now, right on our hands. I mean its always been much easier and faster with his tools, but we still always had to put a bit, medium, large effort or at least consistency.

Now? What you want? Ah ok… here. Baam! 1 loop, of 2 mins, or the craziest most powerful servitors etc.

“Lets thrive now for real, lets be happy for real, lets get all we want for real. Lets CREATE OUR BEST REALITY”

Thats why We dont need to brainstorm more NFTs, we dont need anything else.

Lest let him guide us…

Now with the guilds… he is going to transform us into our max best version, superior humans etc

Are we being rewarded here?

Thank You!!

18 Likes

Hopefully will be on the patreon , thank you Captain :grin:

No ma’am (i know i know :sweat_smile:)

4 Likes

Thats Dream’s voice not Sammys

11 Likes

There’s a saying that your summer body is created during winter. For those who live in Africa winter is on our doorsteps so I guess my summer body is being moulded right now. :grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes: I can’t wait for summer to arrive, one because I hate being cold and two, thanks to this amazing field I am going to look and feel awesome!!! :partying_face:

fat-to-skinny-skinny-to-fat

8 Likes

I see now thanks :+1:. :roll_eyes::grin: :balloon::bouquet:

1 Like

What’s the active hynosis part?

1 Like

This has both hypnosis for which there are instructions and the field, doing both works faster I guess.

1 Like