Superhuman genius users read this!

-.- what are you focusing on Starlight…
Last I checked and we talked about it was about something else completely…
Now you want to be a super genius??

Focus on one or two things and BE CONSISTENT.

And yes, I STILL think plasma should be in every stack… even brain related ones…
This is @Dr_Manhattan forte, but my recommended brain stacks would be “shorter” (with Plasma added) as I know 99% of people aren’t going to consistently listen to his brain stack long enough to get the same results he has.

And this isn’t a pissing match about Phillip’s recommended stack… This is about you not staying consistent on what you want to achieve.

And kindly try not to create said non-created pissing match, by saying “but OM said”…

I can give NO advice if that’s what you’d prefer??

17 Likes

I feel both would work together since my first goal is having to do with work.

Fair enough and that is what I have been doing.

Ok. Good to know.

And where did I say that?

Not sure what you are getting at here but it’s up to you. As always, I have been very appreciative of your advice.

5 Likes

Ok, didn’t mean for that to happen. Will PM @Dr_Manhattan

1 Like

You’re right man, this is a serious thread.
Btw, for anybody else reading. Plasma is truly awesome for any stack, I use it everyday.

When I talked about removing fields not brain related it was about ego dissolution, grounding and mitonchondria.

@uial, could you move the post that are 1 day old to « no results- 1 month of using » or « superhuman genius user read this » please.

2 Likes

Tis done. :slight_smile:

For those reading this thread, the No results - 1 month of using [Brain Stack] thread mentioned by @Dr_Manhattan above contains discussion about brain stacks and may be a helpful thread to read as well.

6 Likes

Absolutely yes! I agree!

I have noticed significant increases in effects on brain-related stacks when Torsion and Plasma Light fields are added at the beginning (and Automated Grounding at the end).

Even without a brain stack, my results from the Torsion and Plasma Light fields alone when I experimented with only those fields for a time, were comparable to my brain stacks and better in many aspects!

Keep in mind, of course, that your individual results may vary depending upon many factors.

Understanding of the Plasma Light field (see the Plasma Light thread, and this compilation of OM’s posts about it) and focus will yield more results with this field. But it is powerful by itself even without that!

Consistency is certainly key!

While one can certainly experiment with different fields for shorter durations and possibly ‘get a taste’ of the fields’ effects, energies, etc.—if one is sensitive/perceptive enough to the changes and effects—the results one will see with fields for any longer term goals come with consistency.

(exceptions such as temporary issues—for example, one wants a temporary boost in hormones or uses the Sinus Drainage field, etc.)

For longer term goals such as development of new neural connections, consistency with a shorter stack will yield far better results than an inconsistent, longer stack.

This is the case with morphic fields and any longer term goals.

When I first developed my brain stack I’d posted (in the thread this was moved from), I started with 4 or 5 brain-related fields and a regimen I knew I’d keep consistently, then observed results over time and experimented from there.

In my personal approach, any new field additions are either acknowledged as experimentation or added to a consistent regimen.

A small core stack of fields for my goals is always kept consistent.

(unless newer fields can replace the previous fields or goals are reached after some time)

14 Likes

should i listen to hyper sleep overnight while i sleep or while am studying beacuse right now am doing an all night study and just came on here to relex and read some suggestions

1 Like

No, it’s even written in the description. Listen to it when you need to stay awake

3 Likes

Sorry if this sounds dumb, but when you say inflammation- does that mean anywhere in the body? For example, would inflammation by hip, leg or hand be relevant?

Sorry this was in reply to the person who was describing all thr brain frequencies and the stroke prevention and spoke about inflammation being being a clue.
I thought I replied directly to him, but when I posted it, it’s just new message not connected to their message…

1 Like

@ELA2200

Not talking to me, but yes

2 Likes

Thank you @Dr_Manhattan

1 Like

So should we use both audios or can we repalce the Experimeantal Alzheimers treatmeant aka brain detox, with the stroke prevent audio?

2 Likes

Not certain whether the amyloid removal works in the same manner in both fields.

The Parkinson’s Disease Help field may be better than either for general brain function, as Sammy mentioned in the recent webinar.

12 Likes

How does astrocytes by quad make you feel? I’ve always felt a bit clumsy after listening to that track.
I suspect listening to Parkinsons around 24 hours after astrocytes might have synergistic effects because those astrocytes would then be converted into neurons.

1 Like

Stroke Prevention works both to remove amyloid and also improves blood vessels to increase blood flow to areas lacking it, alzheimers works on exclusively amyloid.
An audio that clears out the central nervous of toxins would be helpful too, as no amount of heavy metals or other bullshit belongs in the brain, so I use Nerve Inflammation Help.

2 Likes

Great post btw when you say u use Nerve inflammation do you have an issue with damage nerves or is it that the audio helps with heavy metals?

I think I got what you mean but just double checking.

1 Like

But… but… why ?

You could listen to superhuman genius and swim in neurons instead of making astrocytes which takes longer and then converting them with the Parkinson’s audio.

Do you even know what astrocytes do…
Sure, it’s a good trade off if you have a serious disease like Parkinson. But if you are healthy you want both.

You feel tired ? Overstimulated ? Permanently worst ?

4 Likes

I do mean heavy metals and other toxins that can negatively effect the functioning and repair of the central nervous system, but it does reduce inflammation and oxidative stress too which also might aid in neurological health, although I wasn’t mentioning that originally.

1 Like

Astrocytes are the cells that facilitate the establishment of new neurons and synapses as well as removing metabolic waste and repairing the blood brain barrier, so it only makes sense to boost the amount of astrocytes in order to boost the health and resilience of the brain.

The amount of neurons in the brain does somewhat matter in intelligence, but more importantly is how well they are connected. Neurons are basically just the nodes between which connections are formed. Einstein had a brain that had less mass than average, but his intelligence was largely determined to be a result of how well connected his brain was, especially between the 2 hemispheres. Making and improving connections should come first and foremost when striving to expand the mind, creating new neurons is important too but more so for someone who has salient brain damage, but even in those cases astrocytes would support in repairing the damage done.

For the clumsy feeling that I get after listening, I doubt that is because of the actual mophic effects of the audio but instead the frequencies used, in the days after listening I have felt significantly brighter than I otherwise would have, and it should be taken into consideration that the actual effects of an audio like astrocytes wouldn’t be apparent right away.

2 Likes

The brain is not that simple, this is a somewhat dated way to think about it.

Astrocytes doesn’t just remove waste or help with repair, they help regulate neural oscillations and coordinate the brain, they play a key role in cognition.
(Édit: they also regulate synaptic activity)

Ahh Einstein, you condemned us to talk about you everytime intelligence is discussed.
What’s up with that ?

Plus, Einstein brain’s had really unique features.
Not only did Einstein have more astrocytes

It also had some hyper developed area in spatial reasoning. Ideal for a physicist (not discounting hard work)

I’m not going to quote a bunch too many articles, it’s not a thread about Einstein.

5 Likes