Supernatural Attraction

Ancient tales in many nations about magical beings wielding seduction charms are not without merit.

Supernatural beauty, sexual magnetism is a physical and energetic feature to include at the right moment divine, incredibly attractive appearance.

In the owner of this ability can fall in love with people regardless of gender and nationality. Even with an unremarkable appearance of that aura with a green tinge in close contact with another person at one point stupefies him and makes you in his eyes almost a supreme being with stunning beauty and attraction. You will appear to him as a more graceful and beautiful looking person with a sense of style and a social position higher than most others.

This ability can be used not only for seduction, but also for successful negotiations, job interviews, rapid career advancement and simply successful sales.

After listening to the field, try to activate this ability for the first time - visualize around your body an aura filled with currents of green energy, radiating its glow outward in the range of up to 10 meters. At such visualization there will be an inclusion of already real aura. That’s right, the green-colored love potion from fairy tales is not an accident. Fairy tales can really tell us about once known, but later forgotten more extensive knowledge about this world and the world of energies filling it.

20 Likes

A Green Attraction😲

2 Likes

Im telling everyone all ready for year’s that green power :green_heart: is a secret key :old_key: :sweat_smile::green_heart:

4 Likes

Hi! Is this to attract a person in specific or does it work in a general way? For example if I have a job interview but I have no met the interviewer before, do I just active this before and continue my day as usual until the interview, or do I have to activate and then somehow intend it towards the interviewer?

2 Likes

Works in a general way

Use it before and go with your day as normal, it will attract in general but you can listen to it one time before the meeting to reinforce the intention on the interview.

5 Likes

Am I the only one noticing this trend of creators releasing great relationship and attraction fields?)) this is going to be the Year Of The Green Lovin’ Dragon lol

1 Like

DM_20231226050253_001

8 Likes

Best representation, thanks to Hakari :joy:

6 Likes

This is so interesting.
Im definetly buying it :green_heart::green_heart::green_heart:.

I will have perfect oportunity to observee the results as im going to several meetings regarding buissnes projects soon :nerd_face:

Am I going to blind them by green light :nerd_face:?
:grin:

6 Likes

Lol :joy:

2 Likes

I bought it yeasterday.
I listened twice yeasterday and today morning following the instuctions.
I already have VERY interesting obsevstions :wink:

More to come . Testing :sunglasses::green_heart::green_heart::green_heart:

10 Likes

Enjoy the green light :green_heart:

4 Likes

@aTouchOfTheGods, I also got this, so far I have noticed people are more kind towards me in general. What is the estimated time the green light will stay in our aura, is one listen every 24h enough?

5 Likes

Yes, 1-3 times is enough for one day

3 Likes

I just happened to know that it works on animals as well.
Even neighbours dog was neutral, he usually acts like barking wig :joy:

Today on my way to work a bird i think it was thrush.stared at me me and followed me for a while as he or she was on the ground lol​:rofl::rofl::rofl: it was so funmy the bird was like what a fuck i turned around and looked one more time it was confused lol :rofl:

11 Likes

Lol, fantastic results🤣

4 Likes

This is what’ i call unexpected lol.
I bought it for attraction and now i’m fricking dr Dolittle :rofl::rofl::rofl:

Jokes a side it works for attraction as wel.l :nerd_face:

14 Likes

I’m definitely going to have to try this @Allurre just to see how the animals react! How fun!

6 Likes

This field is such a fun :sweat_smile:.

For this price its a steal and results are funny and unexpected :rofl:

6 Likes

Okay, requesting urgent Patreon upload lol

2 Likes