Supreme Overlord (Elite male project - Private)

Lol I was staying hopeful, but no reply yet. Usually I’ve had at least one person respond when it comes to project-related questions.

1 Like

The project is already released so you cant join afterwards

If you are interested in acquiring a copy you might give it a try in the thread thats made for it

4 Likes

I thought this was that thread.

1 Like

If you’re looking to buy/sell an NFT try the Official NFT Buying/Selling Thread.

3 Likes

1 Like

I had the opportunity to listen to the audio and omg. It is indeed like a story… suspense, power, emotion. Just beautiful…

6 Likes

Hi man this is a masterpiece right here that u created I was wondering how can I get this NFT must I buy or it or what?

2 Likes

Are there still copies available?

1 Like

That NFT is called Project Adonis, It’s about male beauty, male lifestyle and specific areas of success

3 Likes

with clear detail, it’s a pity there was no audio. Very graceful and elegant project :fire:

The plus side is that there’s been an evolution in the projects. :grin:

The idealization of male beauty is now integrated into the weekend playlist, with other energy treatments
Need to get ready for summer :laughing:

5 Likes

Yes it’s true, Project Adonis with the audio would have been even more phenomenal, this is one of the elements that prompted me to include it in the Supreme Overlod alchemy.

One of the reasons I’m getting mindblowing results with the negentropic maxilla field is probably due to the maxilla section of Adonis NFT which definitely offers a lot of boost and support to that field work.

Then if we add all the detailed components, the nft truly offers a complete package for a physical rebirth, the perfect face of Adonis, the physical proportions of the most beautiful Olympian gods, physical prowess of Hercules, not to mention Leonidas, Achilles etc…

Definitely, time to show off that ultimate male persona looks very soon :sunglasses: :clinking_glasses:

5 Likes

How many loops a day ?
And whats the duration of audio…
And how many time it gonna take to acquire 100% and permanent results?

454354tgf

4 Likes

:rofl: :rofl:

3 Likes

Yay! I just received this NFT

2 Likes

Great stuff, enjoy!

achilles-troy

1 Like

1 Like

Hello , how can I get this ?

NFT selling thread