Supreme Overlord (Elite male project - Private)

Every girl dreams to see an ideal man near her, capable of protecting, caring, beautifully wooing, supporting and finding a way out of difficult situations. Of course, every girl defines for herself what qualities of a man she would like to see in her partner, because the future of their relationship depends on the initial set of these features (preferences) - how will the relationship solve problems, how will smooth out conflicts, how will pass the free time, or what awaits a couple in common life. Masculine qualities are an internal component of a man by which you can determine his character, inner world, his level of development and intelligence. A real man will not show with all his appearance that he is the smartest. A real man will really learn from others, read books, listen to lectures, etc. Generosity to others does not mean that a man is a spender and throws money around. A generous man spends it wisely, while spoiling his beloved, his children, providing for his family and making donations.

True men are above all successful and confident, able to provide for themselves and their loved ones, seeking comfort and a high standard of living in everything from the brand of underwear to the brand of car. As a rule, they rarely allow themselves to go to fast food joints and eat fried potatoes. They tend to go to higher-end restaurants or cafes, tend to eat right and generally live a healthy lifestyle. After all, such aspects require great stamina, willpower, and a weak-willed representative of the strong sex could not achieve a certain status in society. A man - the embodiment of success in life - can always be distinguished among many other people. In past centuries, disguised kings were recognized by their posture and intonation. In the same way, a man who is the master of his own destiny is a king, walking through life with an unruffled, measured gait, with his head held high.

The goal of this project is to turn the user into an absolute version of what can be defined as the “ideal man”, or the “ultimate male incarnation”. The project contains entirely new aspects and elements, but also some parts from past projects of which I was the leader. Combination of mythology, magic, history and modern trends.

There are figures in Greek mythology whose characteristics, stories, and adventures deeply fascinate the modern world. Some of them are:

ALCHEMICAL REVISION OF THE SUPREME BEING

The user experiences the adventures of these characters and brings the experience into the present. The process itself radically changes the user, as the mechanism of this experience affects the mind, soul, and physical body with all its attendant results. For example: a strengthened body, enhanced physical and mental abilities, muscle memory of certain abilities and skills (combat, problem solving, social, seductive, political, etc.), an unprecedented evolution of consciousness, etc.

Imagine the experience of a man who went through a Spartan education program and was one of the most famous ancient Greek kings (Leonidas). His fame is well deserved. Thanks to the feat accomplished at the battle of Thermopylae, the name of this commander and statesman has survived the centuries and is still a symbol of the highest patriotism, courage.

Think of Achilles, who can certainly be called the most courageous and famous Greek of the Trojan War. In ancient Greece there were legends about his valor and beauty. He really was the epitome of the male ideal. Achilles’ full story is quite complex and fascinating, his representation in Hollywood has unfortunately been oversimplified and watered down. It is important to note that his mother, realizing that her half-divine child would still be mortal, however, wanted to give him eternal life. To this end, Fetis (the beautiful goddess of the sea) performed a special ritual known only to the gods every day. She rubbed ambrosia on the baby’s body and placed him in an oven. The protective charms prevented the boy from burning and he grew stronger and stronger.

Hercules gained great attraction for the people of Greece and Rome and there are several legendary stories about his heroism, strength and courage, the most famous of which is “The Twelve Feats of Hercules”, but this is only a small part of what the son of the “King of the Gods” had to face.

In Greek mythology there is probably no hero more cunning, clever and steadfast than Odysseus. His fate was not an easy one, and his whole life is an example of courage and faith in one’s own strength. People usually only know that he advised the construction of the Trojan horse, the one that destroyed Troy. However, Odysseus had many interesting experiences both before and after the Trojan War. You can find out all about it by rereading Homer’s Iliad and the Odyssey.

Adonis in the ancient Greeks was considered the patron saint of spring and the rebirth of nature. Let us add to this alchemy his divine beauty and charm, which mortal women and goddesses adored and revered (universal pool of the most skilled seducers and idealization of the physical body).

THE ALCHEMICAL COMPOUNDING OF THE NECESSARY CHARACTERISTICS

… to obtain the life vibration of King Leonidas, Achilles, Hercules, Odysseus, and Adonis.

For example, the user over time when interacting with the energies of this NFT gains the beauty of Adonis and all the energetic and physical characteristics that make Adonis perhaps the most beautiful male character in Greek mythology. Adonis’ seductive knowledge and skills, innate qualities, astrological advantages, “luck quotients,” and all the elements that lead to a fully successful romantic life. Hercules’ indestructible body, which is capable of building muscle quickly and explosively. His physical prowess and superhuman strength, endurance, speed, etc. A body that is also extremely aesthetically pleasing, harmonious, with exceptional fat metabolism, without defects, a Greek masterpiece. The dexterity of Achilles, the energies of Styx with its effects and energy archetypes are now a permanent part of our own cells. King Leonidas’ valuable character traits, his inclinations and skills, etc.

AN ELEGANT AMPLIFICATION OF CERTAIN IMPORTANT CHARACTERISTICS FOR COMPLETE PERFECTION

A few of these are:

• God-like resilience;
  • Survival and Adaptation skills;
  • Royal qualities and character traits, fame and prestige, and the pursuit of goals;
  • Increased intelligence, rearrangement of ways of thinking and behavior in certain situations (Odysseus, Leonidas);
  • Military martial skills, special relationship techniques, leadership ability (Achilles, Leonidas);
  • Superhuman aspirations, motivations and abilities, ect.

This product also connects the user to certain deities and allows the user to receive the favor and blessing of divine forces such as Aphrodite, Persephone, Ares, Zeus, etc. It is a one-way ticket to complete conquest of this reality in which we live, and beyond. The user becomes a being who has overcome all human limitations, all obstacles, going completely beyond what was thought possible. Success is guaranteed in every area of life, career, interpersonal relationships, personal goals, spirituality. The evolution of consciousness and the complete metamorphosis of our being both inside and out.

41 Likes

The audio that accompanies this NFT is a story in itself, I dare say it could very well enter this compilation and stand up to the songs that are inside.

11 Likes

Congratulations :muscle:

6 Likes

Oooo…

I know this one is a banger, i can feel it’s excellency

I congratulate you Dream on another 10/10 creation! And of course the lucky owners whom reap the benefit ;)

I already know this one will grant the users such awesome, mysterious, powerful lives! Enjoy every one!

14 Likes

yesterday you were absolutely accurate in your assumptions :grin: :partying_face:

7 Likes

INCREDIBLE
Congrats fam :mechanical_arm:

7 Likes

Is this post just to let us know that one has been created? And that we cant buy it?

Im still learning the ways of this forum…

What is the benefit of making one with so few people who can benefit? It seems out of sync with the direction this could head in, helping the masses…

But thats just my 2 cents

5 Likes

Well i cant argue with that!

A good point well made!

3 Likes

Opportunities of a lifetime

72WvRj

7 Likes

I fully understand where you are coming from.

But something else could be, that some things just aren´t suited for the public.

Sure, it could help some, but there are always people that:

• just don´t use it at all
  • not work with it properly/to the full potential
  • abuse it
  • not get the results they hoped for (especially with promising projects like these) and then stir up potential conflict…

I´ve learned myself very recently that one shouldn´t just share intel/tools/etc. because it theoretically could help somebody.

Some things requiere a certain level of maturity and trust, beforehand.

A private group/project offers you the possibility to filter out people that could cause potential drama.

@Creator and the other owners, badass project. May it serve you well! :crossed_swords: :sunglasses:

12 Likes

I completely agree with you, not all products are suitable for the “more vast” general public.

Some require specifics and above all knowing how to fully grasp the essence of; With great power comes great responsibility

13 Likes

there are great projects
that have been created, they are different
in terms of meetings and others there is one that is sublime
you have to keep it for a long time,
Then you go from good surprises to good surprises
What’s good is that you don’t hurt anyone,
Whoever designed it, made a jewel

Congratulations for this new project, to all, I hope it will bring you lots of good things

6 Likes

congratulation to the owner’s girlfriends!

10 Likes

You expressed it in a very effective and elegant way, I very much agree,

Thank you :+1:

6 Likes

Without a doubt, we will ask the women of the 10 Overlords to share their experiences on this thread very soon :rofl:

But in all seriousness even though some of these projects are released in very low copy quantities, I can really feel that in a few years time they will make a difference in helping a new generation of human beings to be born.

Undoubtedly children born to people possessing products of such immense power will be blessed with a very special life as well.

12 Likes

THANKS
It’s nice of you

1 Like

Would love to get in on this project if still available.

1 Like

Not every girl and not just girls :wink:

2 Likes

Same :grin:

1 Like

I doubt you get a reply. Too many folks on a high horse.

2 Likes