Synchronicity with Numbers

Now 191 shows up aswell. Hm. Gues the best way to deal with it is to use Sapien’s Higher Self Audio and ask

5 Likes

:laughing:………………

2 Likes

Amazing info @anon71742144! It explains a lot of the things I had experienced after meditating and why. I am still fairly new to all of the vibration, aura, chakras stuff. I know quite a bit, but I am continuing to learn more and more and it’s all starting to all make more sense to me. I used to think they were just some fabricated bs, but that couldn’t be further from the truth! I wish I had read the posts in this thread sooner. Thanks again bro, this was really helpful! :grinning:

5 Likes

YEAAH i too have been having many synchronicity lately , same, whenever im walking a “better path” , not too long ago when i was on 15+ days nofp streak , i had the most amount of syns and coincidences… SOOME GAVE ME CHILLS. LIKE THIS SHIT. (i lost the original screen shots so recreated it )
i was watching his video and was an ad so went to the website

GOT THIS
WENT BACK TO THE VIDEO WENT TO COMMENTS AND THE FIRST FKING THING IS SEE IS THIS 0033
I had so many chills and was in so much awe. maybe was overreacting but wtff
also get alot of synchronicity while watching videos and lyrics…

1 Like

I have a question. The spirituality stuff comes to you by itself or Is it your higher self guiding you towards it?

What if I can’t speak Vietnamese well? I’m almost a 100% sure that my ancestors speak straight Vietnamese or French. I mean, I have a great Vietnamese accent when I speak in that tongue, but there’s many words that I don’t know how to say. This is a great idea though and I would’ve never thought of it in a million years.

1 Like

It doesn’t matter… All that matters is what you are trying to say through your emotion and feelings. As this being said any energetic being can read minds so it’s not a hard job for them to understand what you are asking and trying to convey. (just be careful tho… ask your higher-self if that entity is the real one whom you are trying to connect, as any spirit or entity can pretend to be your ancestor to have some fun with you.)

3 Likes

Lol…Thanks. I am glad you had responded before I had tried.

2 Likes

Whom you are asking?

Anyone available?:sweat_smile::sweat_smile::sweat_smile:

I think the two work together like how the poles of a magnet draw together. Whatever part of your higher self or spirit you allow to lead you, square that, and that is how far you go spiritually. 3^2 = 9

3 Likes

a lot of 222s everywhere this week!

most notable experiences were:

• for fun, when i created my Fae, i set a timer for 2 hours and 22 minutes. by the time it was complete, the actual time was 2:22pm
  • friends and family showing me something on their phone and it happens to be 12:22 or 2:22
7 Likes

For quite some time now I am missing angel numbers by one minute on my phone or I don’t see them at all. Did the communication stopped? Did I do something that finished the job that angels wanted?

1 Like

i don’t think you need to sweat it. maybe the below could be relevant by @_OM .

2 Likes

I see 33 all the time at work in shops on clothes I even saw this post when it Has 33 replies it used to make me mad but now i just laugh at it

2 Likes

The last 2-3 weeks I have seen 11:11, 111, 222, 333, 444, 555, 888 everywhere… When I watch the clock it is always at :11, 22, 33, 44, 55…

I know the angels are with me, helping me manifest miracles every day, indeed :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: :heart:

4 Likes

I just found a way to purchase Knight/Warrior through teespring. Unexpected money. Added it to my playlist of Crucible, EMP and Auric Repair. Started playing my new list and looked at the clock. Started playing at exactly 3:33

6 Likes

For several weeks, I have been seeing 10:10, 11:11, 12:12, 12:34, 1:11. I haven’t checked yet their meaning though :smile:

4 Likes

1 Like

This is when i say numbers def have a message for you, when you are not even thinking anything, minding your business and then you see something like this:

1 Like