Tachycardia x CSF relief asap

(1) Field to instantly alleviate tachycardia; it’s been at 145 BPM for past hour and it HURTS :broken_heart::gun:
It’s also affecting my CSF flow again so having trouble finding a place in my mind where the pain isn’t such a flipin’ fusillade.

(2) Would ego dissolution help lower my association to my pain body?? It’s really making me unable to think straight (Ie picking up a glass of water feels too complex of a task bc pain body is hyper reactive, if that makes sense)

(3) And would days like these by the days to avoid the Blueprint of Power series.

(4) Should I get blood purifier to help with the CSF flow (it used to be obstructed but it’s in the process of recalibrating)
I think the ICP pain hurts more than the tachycardia so yes maybe this part is more relevant for seeking ASAP relief

(5) Thank you

Edit: I’m okie now. Sorry lol

2 Likes

wow. I personally have no idea beside go to the hospital A S A P. use heart audios in between. As well as Enhanced Blood Circulation. I’m not familiar with the medical terms you use.

3 Likes

U need to go to the E.R./urgent walk in clinic if what u are saying is accurate.

6 Likes

Yes , please go to Emergency Room to check if you are right.

You can listen Pure Magnetic Heart Coherence. I finded it really “calibrates” “balance” the Heart. Including the rythm .

6 Likes

I can’t. There’s nothing the ER would be able to do :slight_smile:
Oh well. If everything’s a blessing I suppose this is my reminder
blessings come in all shapes and sizes :woman_shrugging:t3:

Thanks nonetheless :slight_smile:

1 Like

use intercession audios ! alien or angel ones. ( especially alien ). intercession fields are always the best option when you don’t know what to listen to

2 Likes

LET THIS BE A LESSON TO BE VERY CAREFUL OF CUPPING or ANYTHING that may compromise your already compromised situation …….Particularly by those who do not pay heed to your western medical diagnoses lol

Bet. I am 99% positive I asked you this prior but
Plasma protocol #3 targets circulation more so when compared to the Blood Purifier…right?

If indeed what u are saying is accurate, then they would monitor your heart and figure out why u have recurring tachycardia and pain.

If however it is an anxiety attack or panic attack causing this, then they would monitor you and perhaps give u some medication and tell u to see your own doctor of give u a referral to a professional mental health worker. SM has anti-anxiety fields, etc.

Just a word of advice, best to not talk to them about your cerebral spinal fluid (CSF) flow being impared.

7 Likes

“Common causes of Tachycardia include: Heart-related conditions such as high blood pressure (hypertension) Poor blood supply to the heart muscle due to coronary artery disease (atherosclerosis), heart valve disease, heart failure, heart muscle disease (cardiomyopathy), tumors, or infections.”

I suggest listening to heart inflammation a few times… Maybe some cholesterol reducer in case your hearts having trouble supplying your heart muscles due to your arteries having cholesterol, listen to some heart work too

Blood brain barrier field may help with your cerebrospinal fluid flow in your brain

All purpose anxiety removal should help too…

If you have plasma protocol listen to plasma protocol 2 and 3, 2 helps with organs, 3 helps with circulation

3 Likes

Oh. I have tachycardia due to some congenital conditions that were rectified a little too late. It’s usually 120 and I’m okay with that, but I havent felt 145 in months! It used to be 160 so I mean technically I shouldn’t be complaining. Maybe I’m too spoilt by sapien med lol

Tachycardia isn’t life threatening. It’s just uncomfy.

2 Likes

It would have been better to tell us all this info in the first post!
I often ask people that post (urgently or not) for more info, and they seem to get annoyed, or ignore me, but it makes a BIG difference.

8 Likes

wow you’r courageous. I couldn’t leave with such an high Heart beat. crazy.

1 Like

Tachycardia due to Chiari Malformation! It ended up compromising my respiratory , circulatory, nervous , gastrointestinal systems but considering the alternative was rip, I’ll suck it up !!
Thank you! :heart:

1 Like

Ah sorry sorry sorry :persevere::woman_facepalming:t3:
I just thought there was field / my situation specifics didn’t matter!
Regardless, will absolutely make sure to pay heed to that in the future :slightly_smiling_face:

1 Like

They always matter because you matter and deserve to have the most complete and personalized answer for the specifics of your situation. That’s what we want to give you.

(And I second you going to the ER.)

3 Likes

Damn that really sucks :/ i think the best way to go about it in the long term would be plasma protocol with blueprint of life + DNA repair, blueprint of life should correct things like congenital conditions and DNA repair should repair your DNA more and more accordingly to the blueprint of life with time so long as you continue to listen to BOL as DNA repair by itself only brings things back to how they where originally supposed to be from birth … Also plasma brain of youth should work wonders too :)

:woman_facepalming: :roll_eyes:

2 Likes

That sounds pretty dreadful…
You mentioned cupping somewhere up there? So did this condition suddenly arise due to cupping? 拔火罐 is the Chinese phrase for it. (They call it fire cupping)

Because i remember doing this treatment once on my back. I got up after the intended time, everything felt fine at first, but in the corridor i noticed my vision blurry and hands becoming numb. I just remember two people left and right were guiding me to a chair and i sat down, voices faint and vision dark. Took a few minutes and they gave me a green tea and a cookie and those were so delicious, it’s like the system had successfully reset.

That time i wasn’t as healthy as nowadays though.

Other than that, those heart rates are very high! I usually have around 60 and can lower it even more. Have you tried any other ways? Breathing methods, pranayama, etc? Although i must say i know nothing about your condition so i wouldn’t know if that’s a good way.

Anyways hope you get better quickly

3 Likes

You forgot to include the *thought