Tachycardia x CSF relief asap

Posting this here instead of a new topic as I feel this personally would be less of an inconvenience for the forum :

I took double the dose of a stimulant (Vyvanse) and have only slept 3 hours in the past two days ,and sleep doesn’t come easy to me
Needless to say I feel so very out of it- not to mention my body is overly sensitive to pills
And … i had coffee

So:

(1)
Would Brain Massage be the most optimal audio for rn

In conjunction with:

Plasma Brain of Youth
Plasma Protocol 1
Brain Massage ( This )
Brain Spine Antioxidant

(2)
Would any from the three in the BoL series help or Exalted states?

(3)
I don’t want to OD on the audios either tho bc spoke with someone the other day and they recommended I ease up on the audios…but rn I’ll take anything that will stop me from feeling so… 😵‍💫

Thanks in advance

PS: I would listen to the deep sleeper but that agitates my body sooo yeah any advise would be appreciated. I miss sleep !!

Just to clarify, is your goal to flush it out so you can sleep or keep it in your body and just not feel the side effect of not sleeping?

second or first version ? because second version agitates me but no problem with first version

Second option and also to help alleviate the side effects from consuming 50 mg of vyvanse (as compared to my regular 30). It’s making my brain feel buzzed , weird, and blah

1 Like

Oh. Yes second version. I didn’t realize we had a first
Thank you. I will check it out
Does it work for you well?

2 Likes

oh yes. very well. Sometimes I loop it to sleep sometimes just 2-3 listen to get that sleepy state and I’m good.