Take Action Stack

A stack recommendation for taking action towards your goals (UNISEX - Males can benefit from Test and DHT fields):

• Subconscious Limits Removal 2.0 (optional)
  • Ojas or Mana Circuits (pick whichever feels best)
  • Raise Vibrational State
  • Higher Self Connection
  • Moldavite Energy
  • Radical Positive Change
  • Unstoppable Willpower
  • Mars
  • The Guided Path
  • Angelic Intercession
  • Ancestral Knowledge
  • The Emperor (1.0)

As far as how many times to listen to each, let your intuition guide you.

Hope this helps ~

2 Likes

Adding some stuff like The First Light of Dawn, The Blessed Paths, The Inner Warrior, and Resilience might benefit you greatly with taking action as well. Resilience would give you that extra edge, the rigidness to pursue. Hormone Regulation (reduce estrogen) if you’re a man as well due to the estrogenic properties of most products.

1 Like

Honestly, it’d be cool if Dream made an all-rounded “Take Action” field. Although how one would go about that would be a bit odd, I suppose some fields could be considered similar to the idea, such as woven worlds millions, but not precisely carrying that concept. Though this isn’t really much of my place to say, I appreciate and am grateful for everything Dream’s done and made. All around life-changing and something to be truly grateful for.

1 Like
1 Like

I like the replies.

The purpose of my stack in particular is not only to take action, but also to be intuitively and divinely guided when doing so.