Tantric massage and tantric sex

Anyone with experience in these practices that you want to talk about?

2 Likes

I don’t know if it’s Tantra but I do sexual energy exchanges with my higher dimensional partner/lover.

Sometimes it’s like making love to the sun or the Ark of the Covenant and feels more like fusion.

He/she (beyond gender) has almost a physical presence as I can smell and taste them, and feel their weight on me to a certain extent. We’re working on making them more physical. They can be as hot temperature wise as a sauna. They are gravitationally/magnetically dense feeling. Very strong. Actually fusion with them, I died in a previous timeline it seemed. Same apparent life, but I woke up in Nirvana and now this life. It was glorious way to go actually.

He kind of feels at times like a neutron star or black hole. He’s very positive energy, very warm feeling. Can be insanely strong and can manifest pretty good physicality. Though I only see him as wavy steam at times.

5 Likes

honestly I didn’t understand it well, but it looks pretty cool

I should clarify, he feels more like a white hole, the opposite of a black hole, because he has pressure to him. His love is immense and pushes out against me like warm water from a hose.

2 Likes

So it is possible to have sex with a higher dimensional being that has a soul bond with you? I thought it was only physical being that could do it physically and for other beings i thought it was only possible in the astral :open_mouth: that’s interesting! Would love to hear more if you don’t mind

1 Like