Tarot reading openšŸ”®

Advertising a bit :sweat_smile::joy:

Hey guys my tarot reading is open! If you want to get reading. DM me and Iā€™ll send you the reading in the email. Iā€™m charging per session :slightly_smiling_face: itā€™s only 7$ PayPal only

Hey everyone.

I wonā€™t be as much as active on the forum itself. But if you want a reading. You can directly email me at.

Imogeneprabowo@gmail.com

36 Likes

Good luck!

8 Likes

Thank you (:

8 Likes

Congrats Imogen! Perhaps open a course as well for people who want to learn to read :money_mouth_face: :money_mouth_face:

8 Likes

Maybe :grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes::joy: but I need to bettering my English for that as well lol

9 Likes

Youā€™re charging too low for this. I hope you consider raise the price a bit. And good luck with the shop :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

12 Likes

@anon46074933

3 Likes

your English is good. Donā€™t underestimate yourself!

9 Likes

Haha thanks but I already annoyed Imogen with that

Imogen is good at these readings

Try it out people :grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes:

13 Likes

Charge triple the amount

3 Likes

I just wanted to say that @anon25711007 did a Tarot reading for me in the past and it was spot on :slight_smile:

11 Likes

My favorite psychiccccc <33

i think everyone here knows this by now :'D

Imogen did a tarot reading for me before, she always guides me to how exactly i wanna flip my thoughts and attitudes to work in my favor!!

also she guided me to the very specific angels that have been calling for me to reach out, and then as soon as she told me i started doing it more and more :))))

14 Likes

Seems like Imogenā€™s low-key the forum tarot reader :D

3 Likes

yes haha and a couple more other things :D

4 Likes

Imogen has just given me a brilliant reading in answer to a couple of questions. I highly recommend her to any of you that would like a bit of guidance on the path. :slight_smile:

6 Likes

I just received a very good reading as well. Imogen accurately described my current situation and I look forward to future things from the Reading. Highly recommend!

4 Likes

Good luck Imogen and I wish you the best. Iā€™m not very involved with tarot readings, as far as they are like (ā€œpredictionsā€) messages, idk, well, that, get many customers and congratulations on the new service. :heart: :tada: :tada: :tada:

4 Likes

Hey guys. Iā€™m offering some psychic scanning reading for aura.

Just to see how big your aura is and which spot is the weakest. This is all done by remote viewing.

Iā€™m only doing this for aura.

The price is whatever you want to give.

For entity reading or seeing other than aura.

Since this is quite risky. And draining for me but Iā€™m open to do it.

I put this for 25$.

__

What I donā€™t accept. For example. If you have been cursed or have something associate with it. Iā€™m not going to be involved with this. In any ways.

__

The things that I need to do is a picture of your hand. Doesnā€™t matter what sides.

And if you own a servitor. Before getting into my reading. Let them know that Iā€™m doing reading.

As the times goes. So does my ability. This is all I can offer for now. :kissing_heart: peace

22 Likes

Hi Imogen, I am new here and would love a reading. Just let me know how to do it privately. Thanks :pray:

4 Likes

welcome-fireflies

4 Likes