Technology for Influencing Event Probabilities

will be private, due to certain specifics
limited number of seats

This project is designed to actively influence the probabilities of certain events. It can be seen as a kind of “amplifier” or “lever” to facilitate certain practical efforts of the user to change the surrounding Reality in his interests. The basis of the project is orgonite. Depending on the purpose of the user’s application, his mood for a certain result or desire, the probabilities of events can increase, decrease or equalize (harmonize with each other). Also, NFT works as a filter, cutting off probable outcomes of events unfavorable for the user or, on the contrary, promotes the increase of probabilities of favorable outcomes.

It is necessary to know that orgonite is extremely sensitive to the mental “messages” and attitudes of a person. In fact, thanks to it, this technology is a mind machine, which can be controlled mentally and within a wide enough range to change the parameters of the event probability filter. During the operation of this NFT there is a comparison of Realities with the help of so-called “probability comparator” and some parameters of quantization step (signal processing and assimilation) are instantly corrected.

21 Likes

Count me in please :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Interested :blush:

3 Likes

Very interesting

2 Likes

Interested!

2 Likes

I’m in
Let’s play some poker

3 Likes

Interested

2 Likes

Interested!

1 Like

Interested !

1 Like

Interested

1 Like

Interested

1 Like

Interested :grinning:

1 Like

How exactly is this project different from the proposed Lottery NFT @Ugninis ?

1 Like

Interested

1 Like

Interested

1 Like

Interested

1 Like

Interested.

1 Like

Interested

1 Like

completely different designs
there are points of overlap in the final results, but the application areas of this project are huge
that project is more focused on the initial idea another leader (project initiator), but can be deployed in other areas as well

I’ll explain everything in a group. I will create it a little later :slight_smile:

5 Likes

Interested, this is something that I have been looking for a very long time.

1 Like