Teespring refuses to print dog tag

I ordered the Lion Tag in August and it was shipped but never arrived, so Teespring refunded my store credit but they won’t allow me to re-buy it now.

"Thanks for getting back to me!

Unfortunately, we are unable to reprint the item. I just got words from our Team and they said that listing for jewelry will be disabled as of September 25th, 2020 due to a violation of our policies.

I can definitely see your frustration here, so I would be more than happy to offer you a store credit towards another active campaign…"

I have no way of ever getting that Dog Tag

1 Like

That’s sad. I was planning to buy Glory tag. What am I supposed to do now?

Can you please tell me what store credit is?

Money that I can spend on Teesprings just not on Sapien Med stuff apparently, of course I’m gonna get a refund and hope that Dream puts he lion tag on the new shop or something

I think, if we talk to SammyG, he can give us a way out. Dream said, Sammy handles all the shipping.

@SammyG

I’ve ordered the Schumann tag just a few days ago and quickly received the shipment notification. No problem so far. Maybe the outcome depends on which tag has been ordered.

As for your case @Gabriel, high chance that Lion is soon available in the new shop, since other older tags already are (Dragon, Thor, Charisma).

And maybe… (my one and only request - reminder wink) another payment method in the new shop too, Sammy?

4 Likes

Hey folks.

I do my own stuff using the same supplier. Teespring uses the same printing company The Sapien Shop does.

All the old stuff can be moved/recreated, and the final product will be identical.

8 Likes

Nah, he didn’t say that. I handle shipping for the enlightenedstates pendants which are like 4. Teespring and sapien shop are handled by fulfilment centers.

Teespring seems to be moving away from tags so we are moving tags to the new Sapien shop.

12 Likes

Okay. Cool. I request you to do it quick because I wanna get myself some tags I’m interested in.

;)

3 Likes

Tried making a new account?