Teespring Sale for the weekend

well cool lol happy buying.

the gumroad one will be the same code SUMMER21
for 10 percent as well already started

[https://gumroad.com/a/899265651]

19 Likes

Possible reason for issues when buying from gumroad:Ur debit/credit card is blocked cuz ur bank has deemed gumroad as suspicious website.Call the support team and ask them to give u acces,and that u are buying on ur own risk.This was the case with me,so now I am waiting for their IT team to do their magic.

I had a similar experience after purchasing a field from Gumroad. My credit card was blocked afterwards. It was also reported that my card was used from a suspicious location (somewhere in Africa). After that, I started to use Paypal to purchase fields from Gumroad

2 Likes

Thanks a lot :partying_face:. My luck stat is really high this month. I have been receiving so many gifts and discounts :smiling_face_with_three_hearts::four_leaf_clover:

8 Likes

I tried logging in with paypal then visiting gumroad page,but it never offers me paypal.I dont live in Tukey or other countries where it is not available on gumroad,so I would be grateful if u offered me solution.

After you put Sapien’s field on your shopping cart, go to other creator’s Gumroad page. You don’t need to buy anything from there, but Paypal payment method may appear by doing this extra steps

1 Like

Tried,got offered to use paypal,but then again it says same error.Could be my bank is rigorous about sites it blacklists,guess I have to wait until IT team deals with it tomorrow :roll_eyes:,but thank you anyways.

2 Likes

i just bought a lot of fields… it’s a bit late here so I realized in the very last minute i had not added the promo code lol :D:D

12 Likes

I bought Capital Governance

9 Likes

Good for you man :muscle:

5 Likes

Unbreakable vs capital governance :thinking:
I got until Monday to decide

7 Likes

BOTH!!! Yes

:mechanical_arm::fire:

6 Likes

@LunaMoon
I already got light of savitur last week, I listened once. If I buy too many I won’t have time to listen.
So, if you were me, capital governance or unbreakable ?
You tried both

5 Likes

Phew…

Unbreakable first is how i personally believe it should be, because Unbreakable paves the path of understanding where you at what you want and what you need first

9 Likes

Thanks

2 Likes

With Unbreakable, you become :muscle: :muscle: :muscle:
…help me, I run away :scream: :smiley: :ok_hand:

4 Likes

I finally managed to buy plasma brain and smart stem cells.Issue was definitely with gumroad being blacklisted by my bank.

5 Likes

Is the sale on gumroad over on the same date and time as the teespring sale?
I tried to make a purchase on gumroad and my card was blocked, so now I have to wait till tomorrow.

May I ask if the 10% off Gumroad Coupon still available?

No matter what I try I can’t find the discount box at the checkout, I even tried the free audio trick to get the box but this time it doesn’t show. Is anyone having similar problems!

2 Likes

It showed fine for me.

I’ve heard other Forum friends saying that changing browsers (to Chrome, for example) helps or clearing the cache. Or try adding another product from a different vendor into your cart (you can delete it before you actually check out). That send to help too.

Good luck!

2 Likes