Teespring Sale for the weekend

Same for me. Can’t find the entry for the coupon. Please share if you find the way. Thanks.

1 Like

Tried that, no luck. Adding a different vendor, the discount box appears but as soon I delete that vendor the discount box no longer is there :man_shrugging: :man_facepalming: :sweat_smile:

2 Likes

But does the discounted price of your Sapien product change back to the original price when you delete the other vendor’s item? (Because with me, the price retained its discount.)

Entering the code gives me an error the code is invalid, which makes sense since the other vendor that I use to get the discount box doesn’t support the code SUMMER21.

I have tried using a VPN too but still the same thing, can only think the Discount is no longer available at sapien’s gumroad store. Will let @Captain_Nemo confirm if such is the case.

1 Like

From another thread today:

1 Like

Sponsored sale, anyone? Share promo code HEATWAVE with fans for 10% discount. Expires July 5.

(Just copied what teespring sent me, they are running a sponsored sale till july 5th)

27 Likes

Direct link to Teespring shop, in case anyone wants it.

4 Likes

Is the Divine Tree available? I thought it was limited edition and i see it there (please tell me yes lol)

:two_hearts:

When you click on the item, the product page shows it’s currently out of stock.

1 Like

:frowning:🥲 ugh i missed it because the day it was released it was the second post about it days after so i didnt read it, i didnt want to order the actual painting because nothing reaches in Mexico haha
Dang!! Then i realized that this was a printable one. Oh well

1 Like

You can piggyback on @JHALAK1989’s new thread. Perhaps the two of you can find two individual sellers?

2 Likes

Not all fields are available on Teespring. Captain any plans for doing the same for your gumroad store ?

Yea the aura repair is still bugged :persevere:

Secretly wishing for a summer sale at gumroad too :joy:

3 Likes

dream said that a copy of the image wouldn’t be the equivalent of the original work ( the NFT ). it’s like a leaf from the tree

1 Like

Right, without the token.

The token can be sold along with the image. I’m presuming that’s what the folks here are wanting and doing.

indeed

2 Likes

oh the whole thing then I see

1 Like

The aura repair is missing
Or bugged?
Would it reappear before the 5th?

Today was a shopping day, got Blueprint of Life, Armor of Light and Glory, Alchemical Mind Expansion Blend.

Thank you Captain for the discounted prices, much appreciated.

15 Likes

:muscle:t3::muscle:t3: Enjoy them!

6 Likes