Teespring Sale! 🥳 NOW thru July 26!

Hey Sapienmed Fam!

Teespring’s got a sale on RIGHT NOW!!! - from July 17th to 26th

Sale Code is HEATWAVE20 (20 percent off)

41 Likes

Did it work for anyone? It is not showing up for me.

1 Like

It works for me

3 Likes

Are the heatweaves ending on the 26? :rofl:

6 Likes

That’s a crazy awesome sale :star_struck:

1 Like

Thank you, @Charlie.0 !

2 Likes

I must say I was pleasantly surprised since we had a gumroad sale quite recently, did not expect a new one until after summer. But then I saw this is a teespring wide sale on their whole website. How lucky are we to have this in rapid succession :partying_face:

Sovereignty of Being is finally mine! Time to return to my true Self after being disconnected from it for my whole life due to childhood trauma. It’s going to be epic.

6 Likes

I would love for the heatwaves to end Jul 26!

Thank you :clap: there seems to be an error with the percentage, that’s not 20%.

That’s weird. I would contact Teespring about this, the percentage comes up to about 16,5% while the brackets after “rabatt/discount” say 20% :thinking:.

I must say the site has its usual bugs. Lately for me it has been displaying everything in random languages like Indonesian, Hindi, Italian. I’m dutch and everything is set that way in my settings :laughing:. The field I want is 244 euros but when displayed in US dollars it is 220 which isn’t right because the euro is stronger than the dollar right now. Maybe the wrong calculation has something to do with how random prices are displayed in different currencies?

1 Like

Maybe there’s a VAT tax?

Yeah for most European countries there always is but usually that’s specified.

I think the discount error may be country/zone specific, try VPN your way out to other countries

The system automatically detects where I am in now (no tax on electronic purchase) and percentage seems fine

Nice, I always use a USA VPN for my teespring and gumroad purchases to avoid the VAT. But I’ve never seen it included in the price without being specified I think

It seems that for the EU specifically the prices are higher. Not sure why.

Best to set VPN and the shipping region to something else then EU, probably USA.

1 Like

It is me or the site has a limited amount of fields?

1 Like

Hi @Looking!

WElcome chalice

It has fewer than gumroad, but it is also changing its format somewhat over the last few months. There was apparel and drinkware but now fields only (so far).

2 Likes

They will send another email with the proper link. They can be a bit slow but it will arrive! :slight_smile:

1 Like

Youre welcome mage 1

1 Like

have all the phhysical items stopped being sold?