Thanks, Captain! :slight_smile: :hugs: :partying_face:

4 Likes

Thank you Captain! :ok_hand:

3 Likes

Thank you! GUMROAD and NFTs sale would be really great at this time. :clock7:

2 Likes

ありがとうございました

4 Likes

Thank you, Cap’n! This is much appreciated.

1 Like

All other drinking cups, here I come :smirk:

12 Likes

Someone’s gonna be hella hydrated as well as enlightened. :wink:

1 Like

Thank you so much! :star2::star2::star2::star2::star2::star2:

2 Likes

They come with a cap that closes them on top right?
Does the art get damaged or somehow discolored over time?

Nope I have had them for a while and so far and they still are nice Nas bright. I use a very mild detergent to wash them.

3 Likes

I’ve had mine for over a year and it looks brand new. I guess it depends on how it’s taken care of. (I handwash mine and don’t let it soak in the dishwater, but don’t really baby it.)

2 Likes

Thank u both for reassuring me🙏
One more thing: how long it takes for liquid to be charged once sipped in the cup?

1 Like

In the threads for the chargers, I’ve read reports of people noticing changes in as little as 10 minutes in the cup. I don’t think there’s a hard or fast rule. In my daily practice, I give it a little time but I don’t really pay much attention to it. The natural rhythm of my day gives me about a 30-minute charging time.

3 Likes

Awaiting :disappointed:

1 Like

It comes with the top, yes. It holds temperature pretty well too.

The art on mine got damaged - I put it in the dishwasher a few times, it can be that, or the one time when I was carrying it in the same bag as a pestle&mortar and maybe it got a bit damaged there.
A small Part of the picture (size of a nail) came off. I kind of glued it back on :sweat_smile:
It still works, mine is the plasma one… I had some lymphatic system issues recently and using the cup helped a lot (on the short term I always felt more discomfort in the hours after using it, without connecting the dots… but then once I realized I doubled down and then after a 2-3 days it got much better).

So I would definitely recommend getting the cup(s) if someone is on the verge.

Now I’m thinking of ordering one more and keep one at home, one in the office.

Few minutes only in my experience.
However, I don’t worry too much about it, I just make sure it’s generally filled. So once I finish drinking it, I refill it. Sometimes it sits overnight or while I’m at work. If maybe it sits too long, I use it for my plants :upside_down_face:

3 Likes