Teespring sales!

Enter to win our giveaway!
https://teespring.com/giveaways/sapien-medicine-10

13 Likes

It seems the country code number is +1 (US and Canada) and cannot be changed to other countries code numbers.
Am I doing this wrong or is this part of the rules?

I had same worries, but there’s nothing to worry:)
IMG_20200307_234624

3 Likes

Thanks KondicDr. Is that conversation from youtube or Patreon?

2 Likes

It’s from YouTube, in community section/tab.
You can check yourself.
No problem, you are welcome :slightly_smiling_face:

2 Likes

In the Giveaway Rules it says its for residents of the US only.

2 Likes

hmm okay, I will see what I can do then for international people. Honestly I think they are trying to minimize cost while they roll out this system (free giveaway system) ( yes it is my products, but I am just small part of teespring, they handle logistics etc) I saw they had an option to offer a free giveaway and I just wanted to do something nice.

14 Likes

Hello Dreamweaver,
first of all thank you so much for all you are doing for us. I saw you plan to release a course soon, which is awesome. Do you plan on creating courses etc to teach people how to create their own fields, for example for items?
I have never heard of what you are doing and I think it is very exciting and interesting.

8 Likes

We’re very grateful for your kindness!

3 Likes

From what I understand, it is for forming fields

Teespring Sale
Use code
july15
(finishes sunday)

16 Likes

Not sure if you guys also received an email today, but Teespring is having a 10% off sale.

Use code SOHOT10 and receive 10% off your purchase. Better hurry though, this site wide offer ends Sunday, August 16th at 11:59pm PT.

8 Likes

OK, it’s not actually.

Sale until 12 sept 2020
have fun!
20 Likes

meh…seems I should get nullify planetary as an item field.

4 Likes

Supposed to be an album on energetic alchemy soon, already submitted.
it has the planets in this solar system, each enhances the positive astrological and magical aspect along with the energy of the planet itself while negating the negative effects (astro and magical).

27 Likes

Cool! Thank you Dreamy!

7 Likes

@Captain_Nemo Just curious. Do you listen to any of your audios? Do you have any current favorites? Thank you :smiley:

7 Likes

I like background * __ *

#supernova :milky_way:

1 Like

The tracks we did turned out great. You didn’t add any bassline to Uranus after all, eh?

1 Like