Teespring sales!

I’m actually glad Dream didn’t name the other servitor yet so I can get carried away with fantasizing what it could be.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oFtMnj5w9_4&ab_channel=MODELT850

4 Likes

Great to hear that. Looking forward to the book release then.

2 Likes

Are you able to stock the items yourselves or is print on demand a necessity?

both I can do.
we have ‘in house stocked’ for years and manually shipped.
but don’t worry bro, I am figuring it out.
even amazon is an option as we are working on the store there. (for teas)
(and they can also hold stock)
I appreciate it though. Seems I can get to work with shopify.
but I have no idea what teespring will actually do.
Other than the thankful but vague heads up from my manager there.
What is awesome is that you can create a system where I can have outside sellers list there own products also, its takes a learning curve but minor enough, the problem is, would I make back the costs to maintain it? (all the functions I add have a recurring cost of course) of course it would be great to leverage the trust of sapien medicine itself to get interest in your own products at a minor fee.
So like a market place.
But I don’t know if other sellers would appreciate this, since most actually seem to strongly dislike sapien med.
which I can never understand since the channel has been around before some of them have been born.

20 Likes

I don’t get the reference… Can u explain it to me? :thinking:

It was more an inside joke/reference for DW.

But I’ve made references in my “boosted” items posts about seeing fae “remove/steal/borrow” over-boosted items.
With my timeline jumping, I’ve gone to timelines where those items exist, only to see the fae remove them again…

It’s hard to explain unless you’ve been timeline jumping.

6 Likes

Oh I see :smiley:

Unfortunately, I think I do it sometimes… I really don’t like it…

1 Like

A question about the servitors… Will they have emotions or they are just like robots that don’t feel emotions at all? Just asking because if they do have emotions, I’ll talk to them everyday, etc… But if they are mindless or something like this, talking to them is useless I guess, since they don’t feel anything at all…

Oh, and the activation words (For the servitors and everything else), they need to be spoken in English or my native language will work as well?

3 Likes

@Captain_Nemo can you tell when the book is out ?

1 Like

Words and emotions are ways to communicate that WE understand. Just because they don’t experience emotions the way we do doesn’t mean there is no effect.

Beer doesn’t experience emotions either, but if I tell one beer I love it and another “Fuck the police!” repeatedly you will definitely feel the difference in energy. (Hint: drink the first one before going on a date. Drink the second one if the date is meeting at a protest.)

2 Likes

Yeah, but you’re talking about imprinting energy on something throughout intention/emocional energy… The servitors are different from objects, they have a mind, but the complexity of it’s mind is what I’m asking Dream about.

He, being the creator of them, can program they as he likes, so if he wants they to be like robots without any emotions, they will be this way, if he wants they to have emotions like human beings, they will be this way too… So what I’m really asking is:

Dream made them to have emotions or not?

If they do have emotions, I want to treat them like my friends, not like servants or slaves you know :sweat_smile:

6 Likes

they have a lot of potentials, to grow into a lot more.

12 Likes

dude… this thing with servitors reminds me like stuff in my childhood with Pokémons, Digimons etc😂
But nevertheless I like it

1 Like

Ok, so they do have emotions, or with time they will have… I get it! Thanks man.
They will be my new friends them :heart:

2 Likes

Will they be able to learn more abilities over time like all your others servitors do, like manifestation skills and even learn to clear many layers of negative karma etc ? Like it’s case with your dark servitor for example

2 Likes

servitors can learn all abilities if are allowed by its creator, they can even learn from other servitors you own or others own. i mean there are unlimited possibilities. like the alpha servitors

4 Likes

I am a Shineon seller. If you go to your seller login the user doesn’t upload anything. You set your price in the Shineon marketplace.

It’s a little sketchy. Before I’d made my first sale half the products were marked best sellers. The whole “we send batches of 25 at a time” or whatever is bullshit.

But the products are legit… as seen by the Teespring performance (and I’ve had no issues yet). If you sell via Shineon marketplace instead of any third-party stores you can still link from your site and Youtube vids, etc, and, like Teespring, you don’t have to worry about shipping and returns. It’s all between the customer and Shineon. Which is VERY nice for creators. And their prices are slightly cheaper on the wholesale side than Teespring’s (by like $0.25-$2 or something, but still).

1 Like

Right? I’m super sold on just that alone. :smiley: Exactly what many of us could use.

3 Likes

I noticed one funny thing that happened with Teespring. I always assumed I had the Chakra tag. And today, I realized when looking at the Teespring catalog that I’ve instead had the Reach for the Stars tag all along lol! Going by my order history looks like Teespring sent me the wrong tag and I have had this now for months! I ain’t complaining though :laughing: Probably someone interceded and made this happen?

16 Likes

The Glory tag got you what you really wanted… which was the Glory tag.

4 Likes