Teespring sales!

Will they be able to learn more abilities over time like all your others servitors do, like manifestation skills and even learn to clear many layers of negative karma etc ? Like it’s case with your dark servitor for example

2 Likes

servitors can learn all abilities if are allowed by its creator, they can even learn from other servitors you own or others own. i mean there are unlimited possibilities. like the alpha servitors

4 Likes

I am a Shineon seller. If you go to your seller login the user doesn’t upload anything. You set your price in the Shineon marketplace.

It’s a little sketchy. Before I’d made my first sale half the products were marked best sellers. The whole “we send batches of 25 at a time” or whatever is bullshit.

But the products are legit… as seen by the Teespring performance (and I’ve had no issues yet). If you sell via Shineon marketplace instead of any third-party stores you can still link from your site and Youtube vids, etc, and, like Teespring, you don’t have to worry about shipping and returns. It’s all between the customer and Shineon. Which is VERY nice for creators. And their prices are slightly cheaper on the wholesale side than Teespring’s (by like $0.25-$2 or something, but still).

1 Like

Right? I’m super sold on just that alone. :smiley: Exactly what many of us could use.

3 Likes

I noticed one funny thing that happened with Teespring. I always assumed I had the Chakra tag. And today, I realized when looking at the Teespring catalog that I’ve instead had the Reach for the Stars tag all along lol! Going by my order history looks like Teespring sent me the wrong tag and I have had this now for months! I ain’t complaining though :laughing: Probably someone interceded and made this happen?

16 Likes

The Glory tag got you what you really wanted… which was the Glory tag.

4 Likes

When will you publish your book, in month or less?

2 Likes

Good question… I guess in 2 or 3 months :thinking:

Let’s visualize it happens next week lol my patience.

1 Like

I guess it will be New Year gift present for us or Christmas one😊
:gift: :christmas_tree:
Thank you @Captain_Nemo

1 Like

The book is done a while now,
waiting on an email to progress.

27 Likes

5 Likes

Hi @Captain_Nemo Will the book be available as an e-book? I cannot buy things from the USA , where I am. There are serious customs problems for anything coming from the USA and outside the EU.

4 Likes

Maybe it will be even this time paperback who knows

1 Like

No physical form is adequate for here, due to customs. This is why I am asking about the e book. This I can buy since nothing gets imported.

I hear you man,
we can always work something out, no worries.

15 Likes

Thank you !!! Man… LOL!! I am a woman…
I look forward to getting that book! Be Well!!

14 Likes

Yes, digital version please. Thanks.

1 Like

I would like to suggest that the servitors are capable of returning and perhaps amplifying love, but it is unlikely they are capable of experiencing the negative side of emotions, as they are not programmed to grow in this way, and not inherently lower-dimensional beings.

5 Likes

Is the book out yet @Captain_Nemo ? If so, is it possible ot get it in e-book form?
Thanks!