Teeth Regeneration Ver 2.0

19 Likes

Just started to make a playlist for my teeth, dire need for the dentist (also closed everywhere) so sapien about to hook me up. :upside_down_face:

3 Likes

Just went to the dentists to get a root canal fox but my insurance didn’t cover it. 3k out of pocket, I said ā€œNahhhā€ sapien got me. I requested an x-ray copy so I can paste here as a progress report. I’ll start listening to this audio for several months 5+ times per day.

10 Likes

I like to stick to Sapien, as there is a lot of useless videos out there on Youtube don’t come close to the amount of effectiveness compared to sapien’s

6 Likes

This is exciting. I’d love to hear the success story. I’m listening to the gums one myself. I have receding gums.

1 Like

I’m curious about your playlist for teeth

2 Likes

Gum regeneration, teeth regeneration latest one, and advanced healing.

7 Likes

Hey @Zen how did this end up regenerating your teeth?

1 Like

After listening to this field 3 times daily, for a few weeks, I had a dream wherein I looked at the mirror and saw that I grew a new healthy tooth :grinning: I take this as a sign that my subconscious has started to accept this field. Nothing has changed with my usual dental care routine (brush morning and night, floss every night) but my teeth feel so much stronger, and I notice that the field allows me to perform dental care with more joy than usual. Also been craving a more nutritious diet perhaps to support the changes happening to my teeth? Amazing!

6 Likes

Much much gratitude for this field!!!

I woke up at 4:44am with upper and lower tooth discomfort. I think it was from using a years old used tooth brush i found in a ziploc bag in my backpack. Was worried because the discomfort wouldn’t subside.

What helped was advanced healing ++ once, then after one listen of teeth regeneration v2 i felt some relief. I left it looping while i slept and woke up with my teeth feeling back to normal!!!

4 Likes

Bringing this one back up because I’m curious if anyone has more recent experiences. Has anybody tried the Sapien Medicine audio for teeth since 2024 and noticed changes? I’m especially interested in hearing about any tips or new routines that have helped with consistency. Trying to find alternatives before diving into costly dental options, so I’d love to hear current thoughts!

1 Like

Not really experiences but I do use this every now and then if I feel any teeth discomfort or unease. I would usually play this once in a stack with a bunch of others like plasma teeth, the teeth whitener, one field I forgot the name, starts with a ā€˜3’ and another one.

So in total it’s a stack of a couple of fields, total time under one hour and I do play it only for maintenance as mentioned. Can’t even say the time period, maybe once a month on average, something like that.

It feels good. The feeling afterwards is always as if every tooth :tooth: is much stronger, energized, and it feels actually as if an energy layer is on each tooth.

1 Like

So I had specific success with this video of a small cavity going away, it was actually my first sapien field I used and was this kind of measurable success.

I would use a fluoride heavy mouthwash + once a week another fluoride heavy gel (that you have to spit out) and use the audio after that.
I used it each time after brushing teeth

2 Likes

I use it on and off. My front teeth were getting a bit see through in places so I started playing this field again which fills the teeth back up or thickens them, strengthens them.

3 Likes

Hi there @bernardcoghlan

1 Like

A testimonial before catching up with tons of readings on the forum :))

So my cat friend and I were both suffering from dental issues lately. Cavities for him (that actually made him suffer at some point, making him lose his appetite and thus weight), root canal that went south + gum sensitivity for me. Last month, the veterinarian’s verdict was clear: ā€œWe’ll operate your cat friend and extract his teeth next month, once and if his blood test results are betterā€ (indeed, there were also some milder issues regarding his liver and urinary tract).

In the meantime, I found out/confirmed that older fields usually work better for me. Sure, this is something personal and doesn’t mean at all that newer fields are not efficient. It’s just that I’m perhaps more ā€œattuned toā€ some OG fields. Speaking of which, I went back to the old version of the one in this topic, that is, Version 1.0. named ā€œTeeth Regeneration for Existing Damageā€ (downloaded from Patreon). I kept using newer ones too (like Teeth Whitening, Plasma Teeth and Gums, etc.), but less. I focused on Version 1.0. and ran it on a daily basis for several hours, both for my cat friend and myself.

And that’s another point. No doubt I’m not crazy enough to spam Testosterone Redux or anything like that for hours. However, when it comes to regenerative fields, daily doses of 8-10 minutes don’t always work for me (or my cat friend). Here again, interindividual differences are at play and as shown by many feedback here, not everyone has the exact same relationship with a given field.

So we went for a teeth field regimen over the last month. Several hours every night. We haven’t really changed anything else, except that I’ve been a little firmer with my cat friend when it came to brushing (or trying to brush) his teeth… for 20 seconds at most lol.

Result: my teeth feel stronger than ever, as if more deeply rooted. Gum sensitivity is gone for the last 3 weeks or so. I haven’t regenerated any lost tooth (yet), but something has definitely shifted. As for my cat friend, today we went back to the veterinarian… who asked me: ā€œWait… Did you extract your cat’s decayed teeth?ā€. Of course I didn’t :)) His decayed teeth probably fell out on their own or something, nothing exceptional here. But he’s doing more than ok with his remaining teeth: his appetite is back, as well as his biting games with me… or biting the veterinarian :stuck_out_tongue:

Moreover, today’s blood tests also showed signs of remission for his liver and urinary tract. For these, he was also taking some medication but still, I believe the liver and kidney fields also did him well.

So we came back home without undergoing any surgery. Hoping that things will keep getting better.

TL;DR:

  • Older fields seem to yield more significant results for my cat friend and myself
  • We need more exposition time, instead of the usual barely 8-10 daily minutes in a playlist
8 Likes

1 Like

Sounds pretty amazing and with beautiful consistency.

May I ask, was that the only stack you listened to? Or did you still listen to other stacks during the day?

1 Like