Tejas Alchemy

First impression

There is no obvious energy boost. It’s a subtle rise in energy level, raising my threshold

My mood is improving

Less resistance, more excitement for life itself, almost a childlike energy

13 Likes

This during Ramadan fasting has been an incredible experience.

8 Likes

That’s exactly what I said. It feels like the most natural state to be in.

Anyone else feel that way?

Bit late but Happy Eid ;)

6 Likes

Wim Hoffing with this NFT
Outside in nature at a great spot
With tai chi practitioners nearby

Never felt fresher

13 Likes

Add fasting to the mix and you feel like air :sunglasses::nerd_face:

6 Likes

Indeed.
And I was playing table tennis for about two hours.
It was very interesting to observe within… I felt the exhaustion, but at the same time, I had energy reserves that I apparently did not know of at all. So despite me wanting to have a rest, I could have gone on and did so. It was odd, my body did not mind it at all. That and my hands are really tingly since listening.

I really love this field.
Anyone considering getting it, I do highly recommend it. Oh and its great timing, as I just saw…:

9 Likes

Don’t have tapasya or light of saviour so I’m gonna try

Essence of Mantras + Tejas Alchemy

:nerd_face:

3 Likes

Btw guys I think my results in particular were boosted by long streaks of semen retention. Semen retention seems to greatly magnify the effects of the internal alchemy fields on men from my own experience and what I’ve seen.

6 Likes

This is the next field I want to acquire, today I looked at the image of “Tejas alchemy” while listening to Ojas and my heart lit up, then I started drawing and it resulted in this.

I still can’t buy it but I know it’s worth a lot and I guarantee incredible spiritual growth. Presmokán comments are a very nice inspiration

11 Likes

I have this and Manly Man.

Manly Man has been life-changing in a physical and masculine sense. Stronger in the gym, leaner, deeper voice, sexual boost, confidence, and more galore.

Tejas has been so far outstanding for bringing me added energy, mental focus, peace of mind, confidence, bright complexion, and consistently drawing other people to me. It really is a life-changing field. On top of Manly Man, which is also another life-changing field.

As we live in this 3D reality we need both - Manliness for our physical nature to survive and thrive.
And 4/5D spiritual consciousness for awakening - which this Tejas field and NFT absolutely provide. In Spades. :sunny:

11 Likes

Not just spiritual, this has strong physical effects also . A large boost in energy. So as I said before I would do a massive workout at the gym consisting of HIIT, cardio, boxing training, then body weight exercises then come home very tired.

Then this field would instantly take all fatigue and tiredness away whilst giving a large physical energy boost.

The thing is, this field isn’t based on any purely physical concept. Like Muscle recovery, Palatet rich plasma bath, Plasma mitochondria, Super Human Mutant. All which help with healing, recovery, maintenance. This is purely an energetic field like the rest of Internal Alchemy. This goes to show how much of our PHYSICAL & MENTAL energy is based of pure energy (nothing concrete or physical) this alchemical mixture of Tejas.

This in turn has profound effects on anyone who competes in a sport, as this massive boost in recovery + stamina means = far more time training and improving than what’s naturally possible, due to far boosted recovery, this is something that’s PEDlike. Even for the normal person just training for fitness and health, this will rapidly boost recovery and stamina.

So an energetic field that has big effects on us physically, mentally, physiologically, psychologically, energetically, spiritually, etc

as again my results vary because I practise long streaks of retention which magnify internal alchemy fields, also I use 11th power booster by QI before I listen to any Internal Alchemy field.

As also others said, also seems to have magnetic effects, this greatly boosts one’s charisma and communication it seems.

14 Likes

That’s awesome bro! I read the whole thread from top to bottom and was amazed at all the growth and effects this field can cause. The physical aspect looks to be something wonderful, I can’t wait to have it. Thanks for sharing your incredible testimony. I too practice long bouts of retention, so I expect profound effects from this field.

8 Likes

Would this NFT indirectly restore pre natal jing as ojas are a more alchemically refined version of jing + shen?

2 Likes

How do you download this to a device? I can listen to it but there is nowhere that allows you to download it? Anyone else…

2 Likes

This NFT is absolutely revolutionary! After using it for three days, my energy levels have significantly increased. I can now stay awake and clear-headed all day. As someone who often feels fatigued, I would say it’s my lifesaver.

I’ve also noticed some additional effects, such as improved digestion and a significant increase in physical strength. However, I’m hungrier more often. I think this might be due to still retaining the habit of eating less from when my digestion was poor. :slightly_smiling_face:

20 Likes

Got this recently, I have been noticeably more tired with this field and there must be a correction happening within the body so I have no qualms with waiting for a few more days or weeks to get the benefits from this field but my mind definitely feels more rejuvenated and skin complexion is looking bright…

I will play this stack:

Soul Core Restoration
Negentropic Jing
Ojas
Tejas
Gayatri mantra

Let’s take brahmacharya to the next level :sunglasses:

10 Likes

The mental clarity and energy is felt with this, the first few days you may not notice it as much. I am anxious to know what else this field can offer me. I have a similar stack

5 Likes

Don’t be anxious, be thrilled to know you will be filled with vast amount of inner bliss and vitality. I still can’t believe how amazing it feels to listen to this while meditating.

6 Likes

I know it is an incredible field, Mao said that with time it can even awaken the kundalini. Mental clarity is very important for our practice, and our daily functioning, so I consider this field a blessing :raised_hands:

5 Likes

I just paired those two last night and it was beautiful to say!

6 Likes