Telomere vs Anti Aging

I hear you, my GF complained for a few days, now I added a Face Combo for her and that seems to keep her relatively quiet, lol

4 Likes

No, I’m not part of the Sapien Medicine team, that consists of Dreamweaver and sammyg. I’m just a moderator here.

The Super Human Mutant produces the energy simulant effect of mutation/modification of the Pepck-cmus enzyme concentrated in muscle tissue.

While sleeping, the audios will still have an effect, but the effect will not be as strong as when you are awake.

4 Likes

from telomere noticed skin improves

4 Likes

@Antonio_P How often do you listen to the Telomere audio in a day? Do you use it during the day or when sleeping?

Once a day, 5 days a week and 2 days off.
I noticed after 2 months of listening, a girl friend had seen the result before

4 Likes

No, it will only revert the cells back to 16-18 years of age.
For more information, please read this post.

6 Likes

@lol

I think Samuel has said that it would be fine if you’re close to the age of cellular recapture, but I’m not sure if you are a teen.

The Anti Aging audio has a cellular recapture to age 16-18, so I think being at age 16-18 probably wouldn’t clash with Eternity.

I would guess that how much the cellular recapture ages you backwards if you’re close to the target age range (around age 20) depends upon your state of health and whether any cells in your body have aged faster.

The cellular recapture combined with enhanced healing might also heal effects from things like injuries, surgeries and minor health issues if you have any.

Even if it doesn’t age your cells backwards very much, I imagine it would help you maintain your state of youth and vitality at the state around age 20 very easily, because there are less changes for you to undergo to maintain or reach that point.

The other subfields would still impact you too. Physical protection, enhanced healing, positive mood enhancement, telomere cap degradation reduction, active viral combat system and probably some of the things included in this part of the description:

Of course there is much more to this field than can be gone into here!

4 Likes

Can someone suggest how many times a day should I listen to the anti aging one.

Once or twice daily should be fine . (Sapien’s comment)

3 Likes

Hey everyone, didn’t want to create a new thread for this questions, but I was wondering if anyone knew if the Telomere Regeneration field avoids the regeneration/extension of telomeres in senescent cells, or “zombie cells”. It doesn’t say it in the description and I know it would be a safe bet to say it does, but I just wanted to be sure if anyone knew. Thanks!

2 Likes

I see it’s been 5 days. I don’t know. But you know about this video, right?

Senescent Cell Removal (Energetically Programmed Audio)

2 Likes

Would Anti-Aging audio help moles to dissapear?

1 Like

I’m not sure but Detox might. One cause of moles is that it’s the body’s way of isolating toxins away from your vital organs.

6 Likes

Hello,
What’s the link of the anti aging audio?
Regards.

2 Likes

Hi @Unbreakable, welcome to the forum!

The Anti Aging audio is available on Patreon here.

2 Likes

Hi Atreides,

I believe you have the Eternity Tag and wear it?

I am thinking of buying it but it is expensive so I am still considering it. Would you please share if you get any result from wearing it?

Thanks.

1 Like

Yes, I can see that I look younger, and others can as well. The reduce negative thinking effect is strong. I wouldn’t boost it.

Take a tablespoon of chlorophyll every night if you really want to boost the effects.

1 Like

Chlorophyll …why ?

Chlorophyll is to plants what blood is to us. Our blood is iron based. Chlorophyll is like a copper based blood. Copper, when not in a toxic form (be careful of many supplements), keeps color in your hair, keeps wrinkles from your skin, and helps form the walls of your blood vessels, lowering the risk of aneurysm.

That’s a side benefit. Chlorophyll is a strong detoxifyer. A large part of the downside of the aging process is related to the build up of harmful materials in your body. Detoxing is a key pillar of anti-aging.

16 Likes

Wow!! Thanks for sharing! :clap: That’s really interesting, I had no idea!

3 Likes