General Discussion

Oh, thanks for the clarification. And then terrible sounds stopped me from buying, the frequencies that are used mainly in the video on YouTube, from which my ears begin to hurt. therefore I try to bypass. If the sounds are soft by ear, then you should buy

2 Likes

Are the brain frequency audios on Gumroad morphic fields or a type of binaural or isochronic frequency like amplitude, frequency, or stereo modulation?

3 Likes

The Brainwave Audios are morphic fields.

2 Likes

If somebody had a really bad puberty, could the Anti-Aging make him go through puberty again, because 16-18 years… what you guys think

1 Like

The Eternity tag only takes you back in cellular age 1 day at a time. 1 day every day. This is probably the same. It would take years to get there. If I start getting acne again I’m out. For a while at least.

That brings up more questions. Does Anti Aging ++++ work the same as Eternity, one day back in time every day? And what happens if you listen 10 times a day, 10 days back per day?

Does boosting the Eternity tag move it up to 2 days per day?

I got that 1 day per day idea from the description of the Advanced Field “Longevity” on the old site, not actually Eternity.

“This item will keep you going in the right direction, the getting younger direction, whether you work on changing your thinking or not. The psychic power imbued in it will cause you’re physical body to go back about one day for each day you live. Actually, you will grow younger just by wearing this jewelry.”

2 Likes

No, it only reverts the cells back to 16-18 years of age.

From the Anti Aging ++++ audio on The Sapien Trust, comments section:

7 Likes

will the eternity pendant from the quantum circle pendant, clash with the Anti Aging? because clock is set to 26-33 on the pendant, as in the AA its 16-18?

2 Likes

The “old” Longevity item works differently to the Eternity Redux item, I believe.

Longevity takes cellular age back 1 day for every day of wearing it, while Eternity Redux has a cellular image capture field that will return the cells back to around 20 years of age relatively quickly. It seems like this part of the Eternity field works in the same way as the Anti Aging audio.

4 Likes

Wow. That is interesting and cool. Thank you.

2 Likes

Does someone own the Best path in life field? I have seen some reviews which state that the field is a life changer and the results they got are incredible and seem almost too good to be true. Could someone that owns this field tell me more about their experiences with it?

3 Likes

Probability Alteration and Luck audio released by Sapien Medicine, featuring awesome 80’s music made by Dreamweaver himself!

6 Likes

I’m literally listening to it right now. I can’t stop listening to it. Not sure if it’s the awesome music or the field but it’s crazy good.

5 Likes

can i listen audios while watching movies or listening music?

Yes, you can listen to the audios while watching movies or listening to music.

2 Likes

I was wondering if you or Sapien could answer this.

Do you know if the Weight Loss tag on TeeSpring is the same as the Weight Loss tag on the Enlightened States website ??

They both look the same , but there is more in the description on the Enlightened States website.

So I was wondering if they both have the same fields in them ??

And also , can we wear more then one tag at a time ??

If they have the same picture, they are the same

1 Like

Anyone knows which subfields are in the Advanced Healing-Tag?
I am considering it right now but I have to know for sure
Thank you

I found this on the old site

3 Likes

Thanks
These are very important informations I think Sapien should provide

Does anyone know whether the healing component of the Athletic Performance Enhancer tag heals in the same way as the Advanced Healing tag?

The APE obviously would heal at a slower pace (300-500%) versus the AE healing rate of 500-700%.

I had emailed Sapiens email and I received a reply indicating the APE tag would not directly improve recovery. It seems like a healing component would improve recovery, otherwise I’m not entirely sure what it does.

3 Likes