Temporary Invoicing for Gum's Med Fields

@violet has teosofine I believe

Then in that case,
we are all set! :)

Edit: ^ in layman terms, that means I sent it along with its bonus track.

6 Likes

Sammy, I have the two related fields. Let me know if you want me to send them to you.

6 Likes

What great community this is!!! :100::fire:

The involvement is really top-notch, I wish you all a great day and a greater weekend!!

8 Likes

@SammyG @Captain_Nemo , want to buy few from gumroad , can you tell when can I see a sale on gumroad anytime soon :pray:

When you read the top of this thread (and this one: Charge Back Black List) you’ll see that many fields have been removed from Gumroad.

The purpose of this thread is to allow us to buy the fields removed from Gumroad (in spite of extra work for Sammy). So, if you need to buy asap, there are instructions for you at the top of this thread.

If you’re wanting a reduced price, I can’t comment on that. I think we’re lucky to have this opportunity that we didn’t have when these fields were removed from sale on Gumroad a week ago.

5 Likes

I ment the fields that are still on gumroad , and it’s a general question , asap i said bcz am dealing with some personal issues , so kindly first know the whole thing before commenting dear . Thanks , i hope you got my point.

Not at all, dear. (Such a curious way to say thank you.)

3 Likes

@MahabaliHanuman I bought cone of power from gumroad not even 2 hours ago. You are good to go if they are still on gumroad. Also don’t be too surprised to see no sale on gumroad for now based on what has happened recently

1 Like

I totally understand what has happened with the creators and i really feel sad for everyone out there and for the creators too, after so much of hard work they making the fields and people do such things after that .
I just asked generally as am short of money to buy some fields which are still there , and am grateful they are still there some of them , why to make a issue out of it ?

Absolutely true!! We should be appreciative for the effort that Sammy and the rest of the community put in for this to happen.

5 Likes

Hi , I want to buy Iron Gullet …was checking Gumroad still unavailable …how to purchase it !

Thank you

DM SammyG

2 Likes

From the first post in this thread:

PM = “private message” through this forum, which you can do by going to the first post in this thread, clicking on Sammy’s avatar. This will bring up a little window with a big “Send Message” button under Sammy’s name in that window.

2 Likes

Thank you and Dream for doing this. Thank you for putting in this extra work. I know people get their hopes up high about getting one of these fields that it will change their life or something important about their life. So it was rough for some (many?) of us to see so much of Gumroad vanish. Thanks for caring like this and putting in this effort.

15 Likes

Yes :+1: thank you for caring and helping so much ! :pray::pray::pray::dizzy:

1 Like

Sure thing.

Also, if I don’t get to you right away, I promise I will.

9 Likes

You are very nice

2 Likes

I know you all have explained this multiple times already but I’m looking for the PM feature so I can request an invoice for an audio but I don’t see it. I’m kinda new to the forums as well so I do apologize.

1 Like

Welcome! :slight_smile:
Click on Sammy’s profile and a pop up will appear. On the left, You can see a blue bar with Message on it. That’s how you initiate a PM :)

4 Likes